Need home theatre for 40k

jenimukanna

Hi
Need to buy good surrounding speakers with AVR for my 25 inch pc monitor my budget 40k need suggestions in buying I don't know much about AVR having confusion of AVR failure need suggestions in that too

Hi
Need to buy good surrounding speakers with AVR for my 25 inch pc monitor my budget 40k need suggestions in buying I don't know much about AVR having confusion of AVR failure need suggestions in that too

Not many options in that budget.. One of the speaker you can consider in your budget Taga 506 on amazon.in for 17K - https://www.amazon.in/Taga-Harmony-...2?ie=UTF8&qid=1532271085&sr=8-2&keywords=taga

All brands of AVR are reliable.. Pick any 5.1 AVR in your remaining budget..

What about Yamaha 2910 in reliance digital they are giving discount for the final rate for 42k but it has not Bluetooth and how is the AVR in that model

YHT 2910 has AVR HTR3067. This YHT 2910 is a home theater in a box. AVR with all speakers and powered subwoofer. For start this can be ok. Please take a demo with your fav song. Later you can upgrade center, front speakers for getting good sound. I am still using the older version of this HTR3066 paired with yamaha NS8390 and Focal center. it is sounding great.

YHT 2910 has AVR HTR3067. This YHT 2910 is a home theater in a box. AVR with all speakers and powered subwoofer. For start this can be ok. Please take a demo with your fav song. Later you can upgrade center, front speakers for getting good sound. I am still using the older version of this HTR3066 paired with yamaha NS8390 and Focal center. it is sounding great.
Thank you stallionbal for your reply how about in comparing with onkyo hts3800 with Yamaha yht 2910 is Yamaha reliable when comparing with onkyo

My Personal Opinion is Yamaha. Being entry level systems there may not be any major difference. But i would suggest to take demo before finalising. Please take your fav music or action sequence for demo and hear from both the systems.

Recently got audition for Yamaha 2910 and 1840 the difference is bass is not great from 2910 but it's very good and it's bright and treble also great when compared with 1840 but the crossover in 1840 is better than 2910 there itself we have to sacrifice little bit and that stated the confusion again but I haven't got audition of denon and pioneer as the price concern

Hi

Firstly welcome to HFV....noticed you joined a couple of days back last week!

There are a variety of brands and models available with the multiple dealers in the market...all depends on what suits your tastes in terms of budget, performance and expectations......

You need to audition the systems which are available and make a list of the ones that suit your needs and wallet......then share that list with us....we can help to steer to the possible best one from the list.

There are first hand comments and feedback from users of Yamaha or Pioneer or Denon...there are dedicated owner threads which you need to refer to which will help to understand better.

We all can recommend a lot, it is upto you to decide what sounds good and fits your budget......what will be your sources? Are you planning to connect your PC or Laptop? Does the PC or Laptop have a proper soundcard which can / will send out proper 5.1 signals to the AVR? If not then you need to reconsider your purchase accordingly...

All the best!

What about Yamaha 2910 in reliance digital they are giving discount for the final rate for 42k but it has not Bluetooth and how is the AVR in that model
Don't worry about bluetooth. You can add cheap BT receiver or better still, chromecast /chromecast audio (wifi enabled, better than bluetooth) at any stage. I am doing the same.

Firstly welcome to HFV....noticed you joined a couple of days back last week!

There are a variety of brands and models available with the multiple dealers in the market...all depends on what suits your tastes in terms of budget, performance and expectations......

You need to audition the systems which are available and make a list of the ones that suit your needs and wallet......then share that list with us....we can help to steer to the possible best one from the list.

There are first hand comments and feedback from users of Yamaha or Pioneer or Denon...there are dedicated owner threads which you need to refer to which will help to understand better.

We all can recommend a lot, it is upto you to decide what sounds good and fits your budget......what will be your sources? Are you planning to connect your PC or Laptop? Does the PC or Laptop have a proper soundcard which can / will send out proper 5.1 signals to the AVR? If not then you need to reconsider your purchase accordingly...

All the best!
Thank you for you welcome

I'm not a expert in selecting AVR this is the first buy already had speakers from Edifier Da 5000 pro , Logitech for pc usage now I need good AVR with 5.1 setup for pc mainly using with pc for watching movies

I have auditioned both Yamaha and Onkyo HTiB's a lot. Onkyo has better processing towards Surrounds, Yamaha is more towards fronts. Adding an extra subwoofer is not a difficult task in both of these AVR's. Yamaha only lacks Bluetooth when compared with Onkyo. Both are equally balanced except Onkyo has better surround sound processing compared to Yamaha.

Thank you for your reply mainly needed for good surrounding system

Thank you for you welcome

I'm not a expert in selecting AVR this is the first buy already had speakers from Edifier Da 5000 pro , Logitech for pc usage now I need good AVR with 5.1 setup for pc mainly using with pc for watching movies

If you have a strict budget but want to get a good system that will suffice your needs...perhaps you need to look at pre owned systems....Look at For Sale by Owner section or even Olx or Quikr....there are many who use the system well for sometime and sell....due to upgrade....

Always audition before buying used or new systems.....

If you have a strict budget but want to get a good system that will suffice your needs...perhaps you need to look at pre owned systems....Look at For Sale by Owner section or even Olx or Quikr....there are many who use the system well for sometime and sell....due to upgrade....

Always audition before buying used or new systems.....
Ya... It's good but searched on net in my location and in my state but it's not available if you heard about such thing please share

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back