Need Opinions about TV

bigdaddy24

Hi Guys
I need your opinions about a TV. I already have a 42 inch plasma from Panasonic but now i would like to purchase a TV for living room.
The size will be above 50 inch.
I am not sure which one should i go with. LED or plasma.
LED rates are higher but the plasma is cheaper.

Any ideas guys?
I don't want 3D. The only criteria is that the PQ should be world class.

Thanks

If your primary concern is world class picture quality for a budget price.......then you can't beat a PLASMA!!! It will be perfect for your living room. Only caveat is bright light...........if you can somehow manage that with thick drapes, then plasma would really be perfect.

Look at Panasonic / Samsung for some world class plasma sets.

Only entry level tvs are not 3d. Aakash had already said about everything. You should look at Samsung 51es8000 which is retailing at fantastic prices right now. I am extremely pleased with 50ST50.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Hi Guys
I need your opinions about a TV. I already have a 42 inch plasma from Panasonic but now i would like to purchase a TV for living room.
The size will be above 50 inch.
I am not sure which one should i go with. LED or plasma.
LED rates are higher but the plasma is cheaper.

Any ideas guys?
I don't want 3D. The only criteria is that the PQ should be world class.

Thanks
What is your budget

50ST50 is the perfect answer for you. Beats all current models across all ranges except the VT50 and GT50.

+1 for just4kix - 50ST50................hard to find a better tv in that price range!!!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back