Need Reviews on Benq V7050i UST Projector

Abhisidd

Hi Fellow Members,

I had started looking at UST Projector almost an year back, and finally have finalized "Very Close to final payment", Benq V7050i UST Projector, which I will pair with a 100" inch ALR PET Truevision Grey Screen. Now, I was trying to find in this forum, if there were any reviews, or anyone has used it in their home theater setup, but couldn't find any. So opening this thread for the same. Also, I will be pairing this with Marantz NR1510 AVR, and ELAC Cinema 5.2 Speaker System "These were components coming under the budget", which has already overshot 😅. Any suggestions/reviews would be most welcome, before I make this huge investment.

Thanks in Advance.

Abhi

Hello Abhi

please let me know the cost and feeback for benq UST, if you have proceeded with purchase:)
Hi, Although I am not expert, but I can safely say that I have been blown over by the clarity of the Projector. I have it installed with a gray 100" ALR screen, and trust me, my movie/match watching experiences have been transcended to a feeling that cannot be described. Only issue I am currently facing is I am unable to play media files from Projector, as many of the audio codecs seems not to be supported, and the projector is able to play the video, but not able to send audio to the Marantz AVR.

For @vcs - Grey screen was priced at 80K INR. Seemed expensive to me too, could be fished in the market for a better price, I couldn't find at that time.

Assuming you made the purchase already. How much the projector costed you?
It cost me 3.5L without tax. This after lots of haggling. Got 2 years dealer warranty. When buying from Benq/Other online channels, will cost around 5 to 5.5L. The best I was getting from dealer was in between 4.5-5L with taxes and original Benq warranty.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back