Need Reviews on "INDIQAUDIO"

Kowju's

Hi Friends..

"Indiqaudio gold/platinum bookshelfs 5.2 Package"

Recently i heard about this speakers.. But i didn't auditioned them ever. If you guys had any experience please do share your inputs.

What is the cost of this package?
How it sounds?
Recommended AVRs?
Should it need additional Amp for 2 Subs?
Any warranty?

Thanks a lot in advance.. 🙏

Last edited:
Hi Friends..

Recently i heard about this speakers.. But i didn't auditioned them ever. If you guys had any experience please do share your inputs.

How it sounds?
Recommended AVRs?
Any warranty?

You can find many reviews about IndiqAudio by searching this keyword. However, I have been a customer of theirs for the past almost two years and am extremely satisfied. I should get their top-of-the-line bookshelves and their class A amplifier for my second setup very soon.

For AVRs, talk to them and they will get you AVRs at highly discounted prices. What's your AVR budget for people to suggest you the right AVR model

You can find many reviews about IndiqAudio by searching this keyword. However, I have been a customer of theirs for the past almost two years and am extremely satisfied. I should get their top-of-the-line bookshelves and their class A amplifier for my second setup very soon.

For AVRs, talk to them and they will get you AVRs at highly discounted prices. What's your AVR budget for people to suggest you the right AVR model
Hey pratyush
Glad to meet you. Thankyou for your reply.
My budget for AVR is upto 70k. (Looking for Atmos AVR).

Yesterday i chat with them through WhatsApp and found all the info.

I am not heard about that. You can try also Pioneer if you are not comfortable with Denon. Pioneer prices also less compare to other brands.
Nothing like that nag.. recently i spoke with a dealer in Hyderabad. He said that denon has lot of issues that we are facing with customers.

Nothing like that nag.. recently i spoke with a dealer in Hyderabad. He said that denon has lot of issues that we are facing with customers.
Okay. If it is true you can check Denon owners thread. I suggest you 2700H or 934 in your budget. Pioneer 930 is my first AVR. It's really excellent at that time.

Okay. If it is true you can check Denon owners thread. I suggest you 2700H or 934 in your budget. Pioneer 930 is my first AVR. It's really excellent at that time.
Even am also from hyd. Can you please suggest me few places where i can best deals.

Hi Friends..

How it sounds?
Recommended AVRs?
Any warranty?

Bro, type Indiq in the search box and you will read everything you need to find about them right here in these pages!
They have a lot of of happy customers, but also their fare share of displeased people.
Best is to make space one day and go to Bangalore and have a listen to them.
If that is too much, there are many Hyd owners, who you can look up.
Best

Hi Friends..

How it sounds?
Recommended AVRs?
Any warranty?

You should listen to them yourself if you can. I've come across a large number of people who love them as well as a number that is not insignificant who haven't. The proof is in the pudding.

After almost 2 years of living with Indiq platinum, wifey and I decided to upgrade with Indiq. Why? Because we liked the house sound, relaxed, non offensive and able to play my 90s ripped CDs which have terrible quality of recording.
This weekend, the diamonds were finally delivered and were connected to the ol' faithful Audiolab 6000 IA and wiim mini streaming.
The Diamond sounded much bigger and wider than platinums. Wider , deeper and taller soundstage was immediately apparent though I couldn't make out any difference in the lower registers. Instrument seperation seemed improved. All these are of course from Aural memories of Platinums in the same chain and same location.
Since the speakers are placed in our living room, it also matches the decor. Build is far more robust(knock test sound) with chamfered front facia. I play with the dust cap on.
Both me and wifey are happy with these and we hope to enjoy them for the coming years.

Attachments

• 20230520_184413.jpg
    20230520_184413.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20230520_183818.jpg
    20230520_183818.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 125
After almost 2 years of living with Indiq platinum, wifey and I decided to upgrade with Indiq. Why? Because we liked the house sound, relaxed, non offensive and able to play my 90s ripped CDs which have terrible quality of recording.
This weekend, the diamonds were finally delivered and were connected to the ol' faithful Audiolab 6000 IA and wiim mini streaming.
The Diamond sounded much bigger and wider than platinums. Wider , deeper and taller soundstage was immediately apparent though I couldn't make out any difference in the lower registers. Instrument seperation seemed improved. All these are of course from Aural memories of Platinums in the same chain and same location.
Since the speakers are placed in our living room, it also matches the decor. Build is far more robust(knock test sound) with chamfered front facia. I play with the dust cap on.
Both me and wifey are happy with these and we hope to enjoy them for the coming years.
Induq is offering 15% discount now on group buy

Congrats on the upgrade, they look really nice. I have been thinking of upgrading my Platinum's for sometime but lacked motivation to pull the trigger since Platinum's have been keeping me happy for so many years, there was no reason for upgrade and I was passed 12 months. Your thread has made the itch come back. I was always under the impression that upgrades could only be done during first twelve months, is it not the case? Let me make an upgrade call to them as well and see what they say.

Congrats on the upgrade, they look really nice. I have been thinking of upgrading my Platinum's for sometime but lacked motivation to pull the trigger since Platinum's have been keeping me happy for so many years, there was no reason for upgrade and I was passed 12 months. Your thread has made the itch come back. I was always under the impression that upgrades could only be done during first twelve months, is it not the case? Let me make an upgrade call to them as well and see what they say.
Spoke to Amit and he agreed for an upgrade even though mine are more than 2 years old :) . I will have to ship them the Platinum's once Diamond's are ready. If anyone wants details, please PM me. Thanks @Mayasandra_l, I appreciate you making my wallet a little lighter.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back