Need Service Manual for Grunding Satellit 650 Shortwave Radio

I recently bought a Used Grunding Satellit 650 Short Wave radio. But presently it needs minor repair/ Servicing. My elder brother has good knowledge of electronics/ circuits at component level. So I handover my Radio to my brother to get it serviced or any repair if required. But after checking the Radio completely, he told me that he needs Service Manual for it. He tried at his level to get service manual but could not get it. So If any Forum Members can do a favour to have the service manual for it I shall be very thankful. If any one having any link or URL that will also be helpful.
Thanks in advance for your kind concern
Regds.
audio_passionate

Thanks Denom for your quick response. But there is a problem- the downloaded service manual is a scanned copy and did not solve the purpose. So waiting for some thing new. But I want to tell that Main Job is to re assemble gang thread.
audio_passionate

Hi,

There is a Grundig Satellit Yahoo Group. You can join up and ask over there or check among the files.

Very helpful people .I got the service manual for the Satellite 2000 from one of the members.

Regards
Rajiv

As per told by Rajiv, when I open the Grundig Satellit Yahoo group and tried to Join it/Sign up- A message displays" Internal Server Error" after my repeatedly efforts. I dont know whether this problem is temporary or It is non operational now ?
Regds.
Ashutosh

Hi,

I have send you download link over PM, check it and see if it is helpful.

Regards,
Vardesh

Thanks for the Great efforts of Vardesh. Finally I got service manual from Vardesh ( sent via attachment email). I forward it to my brother for necessary work required. Thanks for all for their kind concern.

Ashutosh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back