need suggestion for buying 5.1 home theater for around 30k

Hi

Welcome to HFV

You need to refer to threads of What Should I buy and Home Theatre to get an idea....

Secondly audition / see systems for yourself which fit your budget...carry your music cd or movie disc to decide which system fulfills your requirements....

Trust your ears.....

Below is such a link........like this there are lots available....check reliance digital and vijay sales too

https://htstore.in/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_46

Hi

Welcome to HFV

You need to refer to threads of What Should I buy and Home Theatre to get an idea....

Secondly audition / see systems for yourself which fit your budget...carry your music cd or movie disc to decide which system fulfills your requirements....

Trust your ears.....

Below is such a link........like this there are lots available....check reliance digital and vijay sales too

https://htstore.in/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_46
thanks for replying

@elangoas im thinking of swapping the subwoofer which comes along with YHT-1840. which one of these would you suggest
yamaha NS-SW050, NS-SW100 OR NS-SW200? thanks

@elangoas im thinking of swapping the subwoofer which comes along with YHT-1840. which one of these would you suggest
yamaha NS-SW050, NS-SW100 OR NS-SW200? thanks

YHT 1840 is HTIB package.. Not sure if you will be able to swap subwoofers.. Is the choice of subwoofers only within Yamaha? (or) are you free to choose from other brands too ?..

Hi, I m using yht 1840 from Jan 2018, it's a good system for under 30k. I have auditioned the soundbars from Yamaha Klipsch Jamo.. nothing really comes close to an actual 5.1 setup.

This system supports active and passive sub.

I have been using my car's sub (Rockford fosgate 12" sub) it sounds better. I have also upgraded my front speakers to Klipsch 14-R got them from US.

Hi, I m using yht 1840 from Jan 2018, it's a good system for under 30k. I have auditioned the soundbars from Yamaha Klipsch Jamo.. nothing really comes close to an actual 5.1 setup.

I have been using my car's sub (Rockford fosgate 12" sub) it sounds better. I have also upgraded my front speakers to Klipsch 14-R got them from US.
Bro i also have 12" 1200w car sub. Can yht1840 drive this sub.? I think this sub is too big to connect to this receiver

Bro i also have 12" 1200w car sub. Can yht1840 drive this sub.? I think this sub is too big to connect to this receiver

If powered by AVR it would be insufficient.. But, if you use external amplification like power amplifier, it would work just fine..

YHT 1840 is HTIB package.. Not sure if you will be able to swap subwoofers.. Is the choice of subwoofers only within Yamaha? (or) are you free to choose from other brands too ?..
actually i spoke with htstore..they were happy to swap with the above subs which i mentioned. im open to anythng which is better..

thanks for ur inputs..i apppreciate

actually i spoke with htstore..they were happy to swap with the above subs which i mentioned. im open to anythng which is better..

Ok.. That is actually a good deal IMO.. This may stretch more than your initial budget of 30K.. Roughly, how much more than your inital budget of 30K, is the HT store asking for subwoofer swap?..

may be around 6k more for the NS-SW050.

Per the specs, the Yamaha NS-SW 050 doesn't seem adequate enough for a subwoofer upgrade over HTIB subwoofer.. I would suggest skip the subwoofer swap and the HTIB as is.. At a later point of time, you can upgrade to a more powerful one (albeit affordable)..

Per the specs, the Yamaha NS-SW 050 doesn't seem adequate enough for a subwoofer upgrade over HTIB subwoofer.. I would suggest skip the subwoofer swap and the HTIB as is.. At a later point of time, you can upgrade to a more powerful one (albeit affordable)..
ok thank you. do u think NS-SW100 would be a better option?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back