Need suggestion on LG PF 1500W from Europe

Nchavva

Hi,

I found one seller on Amazon.de selling lg pf1500w for 389€(30k inr). So i sent mail to him about product details. Below is the reply from him. Is it genuine or not.

Product link

https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B01FSPZDSK/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Mail sent:
Hi,

I would like to buy this projector from amazon.de. Is it available or not? Please share details about product usage and warranty.

Regards,
Naveen.

Mail:
Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for your message. The product is new and has original packaging, with international manufacturer's warranty and invoice. The price is less than usual. We have special offers during this period. The offer lasts 3 days. If you buy 2, you will get one free. (3 pieces). The price is less than usual because we have special offers during this period. Delivery is free in Europe by DHL Express. This transfer is only possible through Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee program. To start the transaction through Amazon, we need the following: Full name: Address: City: POSTCODE: Country: Product / ASIN: Amount: Amount (price): I will immediately submit the required data to Amazon. Amazon deals with the order details for payment and shipping in conjunction. In a maximum of 3 days you can receive the product. With Amazon, you have 7 days to keep the item. After that you will make a decision, if you want to keep the article or not! If so, Amazon will send the money to me. If not, you will get the money back and DHL will take the item from you and return it to me. I will pay for the recurring delivery. Note: Your order will be made only after receipt of the full name and address, product link and the price of the product that was on the page when you saw it. I am waiting for your reply.
Best regards ,
TOP SHOP54 GMBH Laura Jaeger

Looks suspicious. However, if you are in EU then you can rely on the Amazon assurance and give it a try.

Hi,

I found one seller on Amazon.de selling lg pf1500w for 389€(30k inr). So i sent mail to him about product details. Below is the reply from him. Is it genuine or not.

Product link

https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B01FSPZDSK/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Mail sent:
Hi,

I would like to buy this projector from amazon.de. Is it available or not? Please share details about product usage and warranty.

Regards,
Naveen.

Mail:
Dear Sir / Madam, Thank you for your message. The product is new and has original packaging, with international manufacturer's warranty and invoice. The price is less than usual. We have special offers during this period. The offer lasts 3 days. If you buy 2, you will get one free. (3 pieces). The price is less than usual because we have special offers during this period. Delivery is free in Europe by DHL Express. This transfer is only possible through Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee program. To start the transaction through Amazon, we need the following: Full name: Address: City: POSTCODE: Country: Product / ASIN: Amount: Amount (price): I will immediately submit the required data to Amazon. Amazon deals with the order details for payment and shipping in conjunction. In a maximum of 3 days you can receive the product. With Amazon, you have 7 days to keep the item. After that you will make a decision, if you want to keep the article or not! If so, Amazon will send the money to me. If not, you will get the money back and DHL will take the item from you and return it to me. I will pay for the recurring delivery. Note: Your order will be made only after receipt of the full name and address, product link and the price of the product that was on the page when you saw it. I am waiting for your reply.
Best regards ,
TOP SHOP54 GMBH Laura Jaeger

Hello, I have had pretty much the same reply from this vendor when asking for information on a bicycle that he was selling VERY cheap on Amazon.
How did things turn out for you with him?
BR
Tim

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back