Need suggestion to choose between Pioneer Andrew Jones Sp-Fs52 and Taga Harmony TAV-806F

Pioneer Andrew Jones Sp-Fs52 vs Taga Harmony TAV-806F- which have bright high's and mids and Crisp ?

• Total voters

pritam2601

Dear,
Respected members of hifivison

Need to buy a pair of Floor-standing speakers for my entry level Pioneer VSX-323 AVR , which is rated 100Watt/Channel 6ohm.I already have Pionner HTP-RS33 package.But there is lack of brightness in high's and mids and also voice clarity is not crisp and sharp. So first i need to an upgrade to a budget pair floor-standing speakers for my avr from hifimart. But i am stuck between -Pioneer Andrew Jones Sp-Fs52 and Taga Harmony TAV-806F. Which i need is-good mids and high's along with crisp and clear sound.I didnot need low frequency responses from them as i have dedicated 12 inch active pioneer Subwoofer. My purpose are music listening and movies watch.I have Audio Technica M50X headphone which is very sharp and excellent to me in mids and high's.I need almost same quality sound signature with good instrument separation.Need your expertise suggestion for the same.Thank you very much guys.

It is better you audition these speakers and also then compare their specs....SPL (Sensitivity) Frequency outputted between 20hz and 20khz etc.....type of cone material for the speakers etc.....

Audition with your favourite track or movie clip...use the same as reference and take a call...

no offence, the 323 is an entry level AVR model and does not have enough juice to spice up things for Tower or floor standing speakers....so higher sensitivity speakers is the main thing you need to look at.

If you have a dedicated sub, why not go in for some good bookshelf speakers? They will give out good mids and mid bass and the sub will handle the lowest frequencies.

Check which dealer can rope in 10 to 15% discount....audition first......

All the best

Don't know the sound quality of the mentioned Taga harmony speakers but Pioneer's Andrew Jones floorstanders are very good for the price. I have been using it for last 7 months along with the center channel as my lcr and am very satisfied with its performance. Even i am using an old htib avr that doesn't have much power but still the speakers performance is mind-blowing. Will be upgrading my avr in some time and wonder how better they gonna sound!

It is better you audition these speakers and also then compare their specs....SPL (Sensitivity) Frequency outputted between 20hz and 20khz etc.....type of cone material for the speakers etc.....

Audition with your favourite track or movie clip...use the same as reference and take a call...

no offence, the 323 is an entry level AVR model and does not have enough juice to spice up things for Tower or floor standing speakers....so higher sensitivity speakers is the main thing you need to look at.

If you have a dedicated sub, why not go in for some good bookshelf speakers? They will give out good mids and mid bass and the sub will handle the lowest frequencies.

Check which dealer can rope in 10 to 15% discount....audition first......

All the best
I am from a very remote town where only reliance digital avalable only within 50km..No other dealers or distributers available on my nearest.. So its impossible to take audition for me now...I just need an entry level floorstanders for my entry level avr..Absolutely i will buy a good avr in future for sure..I just need to know which have good high and mids among them..

Don't know the sound quality of the mentioned Taga harmony speakers but Pioneer's Andrew Jones floorstanders are very good for the price. I have been using it for last 7 months along with the center channel as my lcr and am very satisfied with its performance. Even i am using an old htib avr that doesn't have much power but still the speakers performance is mind-blowing. Will be upgrading my avr in some time and wonder how better they gonna sound!
Thanks for your info..But please tell me about high and mids are clear and crisp in andrew jones ? And how about instrument separation and soundstage ?

I am from a very remote town where only reliance digital avalable only within 50km..No other dealers or distributers available on my nearest.. So its impossible to take audition for me now...I just need an entry level floorstanders for my entry level avr..Absolutely i will buy a good avr in future for sure..I just need to know which have good high and mids among them..

Ok.....in order to get good mids and highs including punch get a NR1508/09 Marantz....if the 323 was good enough....this will be much much better and detailed. The Audyssey setup will do a proper setup and adjust your speakers well.

You can review some Youtube videos and hear some of the speakers and suggested models. It will give you some idea......then you can make some informed decision rather than a blind purchase.

A three way design floor standing speaker would be the best......

Thanks for your info..But please tell me about high and mids are clear and crisp in andrew jones ? And how about instrument separation and soundstage ?
Like i said so far everything including the mids and crispiness is good in Andrew jones floorstanders that too when powered by a low power old avr. Once you have a sufficient powerful amp, the sound will improve even more in those speakers.

Like i said so far everything including the mids and crispiness is good in Andrew jones floorstanders that too when powered by a low power old avr. Once you have a sufficient powerful amp, the sound will improve even more in those speakers.
Thank you very much Sir.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back