Need suggestions on Sound bar for LG TV

andy78

Hi I need suggestion on best Sound Bar to go with LG LED TV. Budget is 10k. The current inbuilt speakers are not that great.
Thanks for suggestions in advance

Hi, i have been auditioning Sound Bar for some days now & found following options which in my opinion is VFM looking at all aspects.
Its bit challenging to find very good Sound Bar below 10k, ignore all the LG, Samsung & Sony products.

The one which i felt stands out is - (below 10k)

1. JBL Bar Studio 2.0 - Currently available on Amazon with some really good offers i.e. Deal of the day + SBI 10% instance discount bringing the price down to as low as 5k. Which in my opinion is terrific, the only down side is, it lacks subwoofer out option.

If you can increase your Budget a bit (below 20k) then look for following 3 Sound Bars. It will not only sound good but enhance your viewing experience too.

1. Bose Solo 5 sound bar - Again currently offered on Amazon with good discounts.
2. Yamaha YAS-108 or Yamaha YAS-109 - With SubWoofer out, you have the option to add external Sub later.
3. JBL 2.1 sound bar - With wireless Sub

Again, sound is more subjective. Please audition it yourself & then decide which one sounds good & fits your budget ;)

Cheers,
Binu

Hi, you can consider the Pioneer SBX 101 available for 10K in Amazon. Sbi card purchase will discount it further. Very good deal for below 10k as it boasts of wireless Subwoofer.

Back