need to buy PLASMA TV 40-43 INCHES

hanitsaluja

Hi all
need to buy a plasma tv 42 inches
budget: 40k to 60k
wanna buy by this friday
please help its urgent

Go for Samsung 43E490 or Panasonic 42XT50. Both are 3D. If you do not want 3D, you can settle for Samsung 43E470 or Panasonic 42X50 which are slightly cheaper.

They all are HD ready models but you will get excellent performance and they will fit in your budget. For exact prices, check local showrooms.

Apart from what kix has said, Samsung seems to offer buyback. You may want to check it before you make a decision.
Sanket.

also ask for x 50 inchers....they are not 3d but great great VFm for 54k......50 inch...'
obviously demo.check what you are liking,full hd or semi hd will do or what.....
ask for U series full hd 42 inchers..non 3d....at 42k......great deal.or full hd non 3d modesl.....50 inchers can be had at 65k...if bargained hard..check that.

sammy has super offer although..42 incher..490...3d....at 42k.....

Go for Samsung 43E490 or Panasonic 42XT50. Both are 3D. If you do not want 3D, you can settle for Samsung 43E470 or Panasonic 42X50 which are slightly cheaper.

They all are HD ready models but you will get excellent performance and they will fit in your budget. For exact prices, check local showrooms.
which one is best Samsung 43E490 or Panasonic 42XT50? I checked them, i felt Pana is better. wanted to know what's other opinion? Is there any quality wise difference between 3d and non3d models?

which one is best Samsung 43E490 or Panasonic 42XT50? I checked them, i felt Pana is better. wanted to know what's other opinion? Is there any quality wise difference between 3d and non3d models?

I never seriously checked out Samsung e490. While buying the st50, I had a good chance to compare the xt50. I felt that the xt50 was very good indeed. For normal tv including hd feed, the xt50 handled incredibly well. At a distance of over 8', there was not much perceptible difference. Only when sharp objects and text was displayed, the fhd panel of st50 shine apart. The st 50 has less reflective surface, better panel, better blacks, better pq, etc., but then we are not discussing st50. Point is xt50 in some conditions performs as good as st50.

Now x50 is same as xt50 when it comes to the pure panel. So I would trust on x50 a lot. Rest is all dependent upon price, features, number of ports, etc.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

go for what you felt better.
but sammy is much cheaper 42k....whwreas xt is 49k with that useless printer..

Oh..why printer is useless...I was attracted to Pana for that. as a matter of fact, i currently need to buy a TV and laser printer...so the offer was like a blessing to me :D

I never seriously checked out Samsung e490. While buying the st50, I had a good chance to compare the xt50. I felt that the xt50 was very good indeed. For normal tv including hd feed, the xt50 handled incredibly well. At a distance of over 8', there was not much perceptible difference. Only when sharp objects and text was displayed, the fhd panel of st50 shine apart. The st 50 has less reflective surface, better panel, better blacks, better pq, etc., but then we are not discussing st50. Point is xt50 in some conditions performs as good as st50.

Now x50 is same as xt50 when it comes to the pure panel. So I would trust on x50 a lot. Rest is all dependent upon price, features, number of ports, etc.

i have demoed like 2 times..but cant able to check x50...and compared 3490 and xt50. i am very confused between the two... My requirement is not 3d...but would be good to have wifi, DLNA, optical audio port. btw, st 50 price?

oh if you already has a plan for printer its good.but the printre ink is very cosylky and that printre is max 4k worth....
consider its ink feed detail....

Oh..why printer is useless...I was attracted to Pana for that. as a matter of fact, i currently need to buy a TV and laser printer...so the offer was like a blessing to me :D
Printer is not really useless. But it is an unknown item and most people do have a printer at home. No one has ever seen it being sold in shops; I did not even know that it existed on their line of products. The printer toner and cartridges will be very expensive; but that is true of any printer brand/model. If you really need a printer, then it is a right fit for you.

i have demoed like 2 times..but cant able to check x50...and compared 3490 and xt50. i am very confused between the two... My requirement is not 3d...but would be good to have wifi, DLNA, optical audio port. btw, st 50 price?
Lower models are wifi enabled but one has to purchase the wifi dongle separately which is added cost. Or one can go wired via ethernet. Do check because the basic entry level models may not even be wifi. No wifi means no dlna. Optical audio out again may be missing in most basic models. Visit the website and check technical features. Prepare a checklist of ask desired features and take a written copy with you when demoing. Ask the same, I feel that dlna, wifi and smart tv features are rarely used and may not be missed.

42ST50 retails near about 86~88k.

hi all yesterday visited Jumbo electronics (Delhi) was giving 42 xt50 for 46k i think didn't checked price of x50 and sammy 42e490 since was more inclined towards xt50 i thing i got to know that pana was really fantabuluous as compared to sammy there wasn't much of a difference between xt50 and x50 except 3D and non 3D

basically i wanted to gift it to my parents this diwali but no one is interested in 3D as they wont be wearingh glasses :D so wanted something which is full hd in plasma and non 3D.since cannot be utilized in any damn senses Please guys help me over it ok i checked lg also but the problem was they were only showing animated videos so was unable to compare its quality with others

hi all yesterday visited Jumbo electronics (Delhi) was giving 42 xt50 for 46k i think didn't checked price of x50 and sammy 42e490 since was more inclined towards xt50 i thing i got to know that pana was really fantabuluous as compared to sammy there wasn't much of a difference between xt50 and x50 except 3D and non 3D

basically i wanted to gift it to my parents this diwali but no one is interested in 3D as they wont be wearingh glasses :D so wanted something which is full hd in plasma and non 3D.since cannot be utilized in any damn senses Please guys help me over it ok i checked lg also but the problem was they were only showing animated videos so was unable to compare its quality with others

Hi hanitsaluja,
You have choosen XT50 which is an excellent set for PQ compared to other LCD of the same price. I just want clarify on a couple of points. XT50 is only HD ready (720p) and not full HD. At the same time, this should not affect your decision since there won't be much difference between 720p vs 1080p on a 42 inch.
The other point is that you mentioned that you are buying this for your parents. Though XT50, as a plasma, has the excellent PQ, I am sure you are aware some of the points that one has to take care while using Plasma. So as long as you are aware of that and still feel that you can gift it to your parents, then you have an wonderful TV for your parents. Other wise, don't you feel that a good LCD would be good for your requirement ?

I know that xt 50 is not full hd. wanted recommendations for same. ya I know about lighting and ir. but that won't be a problem. needed something that was full hd

I know that xt 50 is not full hd. wanted recommendations for same. ya I know about lighting and ir. but that won't be a problem. needed something that was full hd
If you want FHD, then you may consider Pana 42UT50 or Sammy 51E8000. The 51E8000 at 84k with Tablet offer is a steal.

any tv, full hd and non 3D. what is the best price of 42 ut50

As just4kix suggested, panasonic 42UT50D would be very good option. At least Panasonic is offering 3D on all the models except on X50 series. So having a 3D is not going to cost you much. I do not know the exact price, but it should fall some where between 60K to 65K.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back