Need your help guys- Speakers for computer 2.0/2.1 & Genius?

server3249

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. Anyway, I need to purchase a 2.0 or 2.1 setup for my computer (laptop) and was wondering what you would recommend? My budget is around 8-10K, basically I can stretch to a Logitech z623 THX. But since the z623 has received less than glowing reviews I was wondering what else might be considered. Does anyone have an experience with the z623?

I really have my eyes on the Genius SP-HF1800A. They are 2.0 speakers which have awesome reviews all around. Does anyone know anything about these? The only downside I see is the size, but what about reliability and Genius as a brand? I have never bought any of their products.

My main usage would be movies and gaming. I don't listen to much music on my computer. So clarity is very important to me, I should be able to hear words while background sounds are playing in TV shows and movies.

Are there any other 2.0/ 2.1 speakers worth considering below 10K? Thanks a lot, and have a good one! :)

Last edited:
if your priority is gaming and movies then u should go for logitech 623. It is best for the boom boom of games and movies. Or else for music Klipsch Promedia 2.1.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back