Needed Advice For AVR & 5.1 speaker Setup

rjg

Hi Dear Gentlemen,
First of all I am New to This Forum & would like to thank you all for ALWAYS helping A person like me who is Novice in Technical Terms in field of Audio Video Recievers & speakers.
Realy this is great forum...Well I am From Mumbai.....

I Just bought Newly launch Sony Bravia TV 42'' W 674A.I realy need your Expert advice in sellecting Avr & Speakers for the same.

My budget is 60k(For Avr & Speakers both) Can might increase & go upto 10k more if realy worth for.
but preferably under 60k. This is for my Bedroom & area is 12' by 15'.

Now, my requirements almost Basic Or Midrange Avr & 5.1 setup:-

1)I Need maximum power say, 75 watt per channel is realy more than sufficiant.
2) Required Maximum 4 HDMI In/ 1 OUT.(Computer/Blu ray/Cable set top box presently using sd formate will upgrade for hd if required.
3)Use will be Mostly Watching Full HD Movies (Hindi & English both)/TV Entertainment/Western Orchestral Symphony Music/Music Videos from Youtube/Indian Classical Instrumental & Vocal/Hindi Film Songs.(Mostly all will be full hd formate)

I Don't need Wifi/Network/Internate/ipod connection/usb(will be connect via computer usb).I dont know about AIRPLY features?
I saw New Denon X-500(Rs 25000/-) from which I understood is realy fullfil nearly all my basic need. Well, as I said earlier I don't know so much about Technical Specification so please help as i am open to other comparative AVR Model & brands also & Matching Speakers of Any Brands.

I will Highly Apraciate our Valued Advice & Suggestion.
THANX in AdvanceAgain With Warm Regards...
Mr Gandhi.

Last edited:
get yamaha,denon,onkyo entry avr which will be around 25k..30k..35k
but dont get a 5.1 package..
get a pair of bs and a cenytre only now..by the rest of money..

buy a sub later..

surrounds are least imp..get it after you buy a sub..

this was you can have a uncompromised system..
and 15*12 is not too less size

ThanK You Dear Prosenjit,
What A Great Forum...I just posted my Thread and Your Prompt REPLY Is alredy There....Thank You for The Same...

Well, Honestly i am intrested in BS and center.
But what about Denon Basic X -500 or x-1000, which is higher model.
What is your opinion about Denon, Compare to Yamaha/Onkyo/Marantz because Friends of mine using Denon for Years now And they are very happy so they advice me to go for DENON.
Thanx

Last edited:
Hi Dear Spirovious....How are you Sir? Do you remember me... We already spoke yesterday on mobile...Thank you dear...

Re:pL HELP FOR PURCHASING AVR & SPEAKERS

Pl help me with your expert advice.

I will Highly Apraciate Your Valued Advice & Suggestion.

THANX in Advance Again With Warm Regards...

Mr Gandhi.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
good info,I will Highly Apraciate Your Valued Advice & Suggestion.thanks
34xd

From my limited experience this is what I would suggest -

1) AVR - Go for Yamaha 373 which will ful-fill all your needs. Denon is also comparable but recent reviews on the forum are not very encouraging. Additionally, it has got very few service centers as compared to Yamaha. You may get Yamaha 373 for anything between 24 to 27K

2) Speakers - As others suggested, please buy BS and if you plan to place them very near to the wall, look for front ported speakers like Dali Lektor 1 or 2. Lektor 2 should cost around 24 - 25K. In the same range, you may look for BS from Polk, KEF, Wharfs. Then buy the center from the same series. This should almost suffice the need of your bedroom. If you feel the need, add a sub later. Don't go for entry level FS for 2 reasons - first, you will need a more powerful AVR to drive them and second, they might clutter the bedroom. The sound quality of good BS may beat the entry level FS

Factor some expense (about 5 -6k) for connectors/wires/HDMI cables. All the best !

Hi Thank You All forum Members.....

Booked DALI Zensor 7(5.1 pkg) FS Pair +Zensor 1 for surround+centre vokal
+Subwoofer E 12F+ Denon Avr X-1000 With Bill/Warrenty/Instalation for
Rs 1,51,000/-(MRP Rs.1,79,600/-) here in MUMBAI...

Delivery Wed 28/08/2013.

Thank you all Forum Member for helping me for sellection right setup...
This was became possible only with your guidence & expert advice...

Regards
Rajubhai

Hi Thank you All Dear Forum Members...Prosenjit..Spirovious...Siva1234..rikhi22s... And other Members....

Yesterday Booked DALI Zensor 7 (5.1 PKG)Pair+Zensor 1 For Surround +
Centre Vokal + Subwoofer E12 F+ Denon Avr X-1000 with Bill/Warranty &
Instalation for Rs. 1,51,000/(MRP Rs.1,79,600/) here in Mumbai.

Delivery Will be Tomorrow on Wed 28/08/2013.

Thank You All FM for helping me in sellecting right setup with your expert guidence.....

Regards
Rajubhai

Hi Thank you All Dear Forum Members...Prosenjit..Spirovious...Siva1234..rikhi22s... And other Members....

Yesterday Booked DALI Zensor 7 (5.1 PKG)Pair+Zensor 1 For Surround +
Centre Vokal + Subwoofer E12 F+ Denon Avr X-1000 with Bill/Warranty &
Instalation for Rs. 1,51,000/(MRP Rs.1,79,600/) here in Mumbai.

Delivery Will be Tomorrow on Wed 28/08/2013.

Thank You All FM for helping me in sellecting right setup with your expert guidence.....

Regards
Rajubhai

WOW !! Congratulations ! I thought your budget was 60k but I guess this is the addiction of AV :D

Thank You Dear Prosenjit...

And Good News.......

Just Recieved Delivery of Dali Zensor 7 (5.1) pkg with Denon Avr
X-1000......

Regards
Rajubhai

Thank You Dear Prosenjit...

And Good News.......

Just Recieved Delivery of Dali Zensor 7 (5.1) pkg with Denon Avr
X-1000......

Regards
Rajubhai

Congrats! Now the pictures should speak. Awaiting! That's more than double of your budget that you mentioned in OT. Anyway, now its time to sit and enjoy. Great going.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back