NeedleDoctor.com

john_k_antony

Dear All,

Has anyone ordered any turn table / accessories from Needle Doctor

They seem to have good price and shipping to India is only $30.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John.

Wow. That's wonderful news. Thank you very much for sharing. I am looking for a universal power compatible TT (110-220V) so that I can use it without an adapter in India. Hope they have some :).

Thanks,
John.

If you're buying a British-made TT, I'd suggest that you also check the prices on a UK-based website. I've found that the prices are substantially low in the UK in most cases. You will also be certain of 220-240V compatibility.

EDIT: I don't seem to be entirely correct on the subject of TTs.
Rega RP1 on Needledoctor: $445.00 (Rs.24,745.00)
Rega RP1 on Hifix.co.uk: 230.00 (Rs.20,146.00)

Pro-ject Debut III on Needledoctor: $399.00 (Rs.22,210.00)
Pro-ject Debut III on Divineaudio.co.uk: 265.00 (Rs.23,250.00)

These are not "substantial" differences as I mentioned above (esp. in the case of the Pro-ject). When was shopping for a Rega DAC, the UK price was 500.00 (Rs.43,860.00) and the US price was $999.00 (Rs.55,597.00). My observation was based on this.

Last edited:
Hydra,

You are correct in your observation :) The Project is Czech hence imports to US and UK cause varying prices in US and UK. For British made however UK ebay and for US made US ebay will be cheaper as a rule. Would need to see shipping though to see final cost.

regards

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back