Negative film to digital

just4kix

What is the best way to covert negative film (camera) to digital without loosing too much on clarity? I checked with local sources but they are not too good. The resulting digital image is less than 3 mp and colour depth is not accurate also.

You need to get it done by a professional guy. Here in Bangalore Prabhu Digital used to do that but I don't know what is the situation now. But the charges were bit high, i.e. 50Rs per photo for slides and 25Rs per photo for negative. But this was around 3 years back and I don't have much idea about the current scene.

What is the best way to covert negative film (camera) to digital without loosing too much on clarity? I checked with local sources but they are not too good. The resulting digital image is less than 3 mp and colour depth is not accurate also.

On FC road, try the photo studio near to IDBI bank. I don't remember the shop name but they can help you.

Best way is to scan them at high resolution with professional negative film scanners (For example - Epson). I have negative film scanner (Microtek). If there are only few negatives you can scan it for free at my office. I live in Kalyan.
regards

You need to get it done by a professional guy. Here in Bangalore Prabhu Digital used to do that but I don't know what is the situation now. But the charges were bit high, i.e. 50Rs per photo for slides and 25Rs per photo for negative. But this was around 3 years back and I don't have much idea about the current scene.

...its been a while for me too but I guess Prabhu still does it...used to get my B&W pics converted into digital format from the negatives from him...

just4kix...Any good photo processing studio should be able to do it for you...not the kinds who do passport or wedding pics but those who do processing for pro photographers...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back