New 5.1 Speaker package Within Rs. 25000 or Rs. 30000 (MAX)

rayvonnee

See i wanted to buy speakers for my new home and could not decide on new speakers. I know my budget is very less but know that you guyz will help me out to make a right decision. I do not want any package having floor standers. I have been looking for speakers for quite a long time and did take a demo of the denon dht-1312XP but the subwoofer was not very good. I am getting the harman kardon HKTS-16WQ for Rs. 35000 and liked it too But thats going above my budget. PLEASE GUYZ I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING ONLINE AS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND TEST THE SYSTEM MYSELF (MUMBAI ONLY)

I want the whole speaker package along with the subwoofer. i did mention 5.1 speaker package

to connect to??? Basically all the decent speakers require a Reciever where they have to connect, like the HKTS-16WQ. Now in the budget you have mentioned I believe there are nothing much except for
Onkyo 3400/3500
Denon 1312XP
Yamaha 296.
Out of these only 1312XP comes with a decent reciever which you can continue using if you decide to upgrade the speakers.

Hi,

Try the JBL SCS 200.5. It retails for INR 20k and can be demoed at Croma stores which have a separate JBL desks. I had heard this set and was mighty impressed.
Also this speaker set was given a BEST BUY by AV Max in the Sept'12 issue.
The review has closing remarks as: "I implore you to get them even if you dont need them"
Cheers

i am planning to buy an avr separately but i want only the subwoofer, centre, fronts and rears. As I Know that onkyo ht-3400 has a passive sub i would not like to go in for it as upgradation is a problem. I might as well settle for paradigm cinema 70-ct as its retailing for 28000 and would like to hear some reviews of the system. could you sugest any other system in that range any mix and match of any brand would do as long it sounds good

In another thread, there is ebay link specified for energy rc-micro 5.0 for 10.5k! Check that out!

[Hi,
I found this would great deal, getting energy micro 5.0 speakers for
10,651 inclusive of all taxes

Klipsch Energy RC Micro 5.0 Home Theater System(Rs. 10,651)
]
Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.

In another thread, there is ebay link specified for energy rc-micro 5.0 for 10.5k! Check that out!

[Hi,
I found this would great deal, getting energy micro 5.0 speakers for
10,651 inclusive of all taxes

Klipsch Energy RC Micro 5.0 Home Theater System(Rs. 10,651)
]
Thanks,
Praveen.
sent from SGS2 skyrocket.
+1 to energy RC micro, You will have to spend 10-20k sperately on a sub...

Another very good option is the Polk RM6750 5.1 set available @ Avenue sound in Nerul/Kemps Corner... You can request Ashish(owner) for a demo at either location... My dad & I took a demo of the RM6750+Pioneer 522(entry lvl avr) last month & the exp was amazing... Take a demo, u wont be disappointed...

Reliance are selling Onkyo 3400 + Blue Ray for Rs.29450/-
at stores in Mumbai

I didn't know about the speaker package. Its new to me. Even google search didn't yield any results. So, think before you buy.

See I already have this speaker package for use in my present home and its running well for the past 3 to 4 years. I know i may sound a little stupid but its powered by a yamaha RX-V357 and It peforms very well. But now my new home's Hall is About 15 X 20 Feet and feel that the system will not fill the whole room with sound. Presently My hall where the speaker package is kept is 13 X 11 and i can blast the room and take the volume up to +10db without any problem however -15db is quite crisp and clear and enough so that you can hear the system very well ...........you can see the tech specs at Product1 you can get this speaker set for as low as 16000 INR in mumbai. i feel this product is a bang for your buck as its hard to find a system at such cost. Im Highly impressed by its 2 X 6.5 inch woofer and hence would ask you people wether it would fill my room with good sound

What is dealer price of Energy RC Micro in India? I'm not talking about e-bay price. Can anyone tell me please?
It will cost you approx 45-50000 INR. I called up a dealer and he told me that the energy take classic is much better for same price

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back