New Blu-ray disks:

Are the new Blu-rays getting released in India? Top Gun2, Dr Strange 2, are not available in India (except imports on Amazon.in, which are very expensive).

And, is there a way to bypass the Amazon Global shipping on Amazon.UK, which is auto selected and cannot be changed while buying Blu-rays discs? A lot of my Blu-ray discs are from Amazon.uk, but the global shipping makes it far expensive (the ordinary post took long but was much cheaper).

Thanks

Are the new Blu-rays getting released in India? Top Gun2, Dr Strange 2, are not available in India (except imports on Amazon.in, which are very expensive).

And, is there a way to bypass the Amazon Global shipping on Amazon.UK, which is auto selected and cannot be changed while buying Blu-rays discs? A lot of my Blu-ray discs are from Amazon.uk, but the global shipping makes it far expensive (the ordinary post took long but was much cheaper).

Thanks
Available top gun 2, Dolby Atmos format,

Recently added few of my favorite movies to the library:
Some more disks on the way along with 4K player.

View attachment 37986

View attachment 37988

25 GB discs.they are of streaming quality.
As someone pointed out they may be reprinted from discs or from downloaded files. Good 4 k Blu ray will be above 50 gb
.this is my observation.
Even i bought some blurays die hard 2.after watching it on oppo bdp Blu-ray i m sure it was pirated copy. Downloaded file plays much better both audio video on zidoo player

25 GB discs.they are of streaming quality.
As someone pointed out they may be reprinted from discs or from downloaded files. Good 4 k Blu ray will be above 50 gb
.this is my observation.
Even i bought some blurays die hard 2.after watching it on oppo bdp Blu-ray i m sure it was pirated copy. Downloaded file plays much better both audio video on zidoo player
Sound & videos depending on what player you have + bluray disc # in my little knowledge my Panasonic ub820 bluray player play clone bluray disc superbly # same clone bluray disc i played on my old sony bdp 780 play good ( average compared to sony brand )# my Panasonic ub820 bluray player plus better than Sony bluray audio & video's both ( i didn't not try downloading hardisk contents )

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back