New Delhi Vinyl Fair - Dec 14th - Hauz Khaz Village - Free Event - Records - Equipment

Will you attend?

• Total voters

dd.dewan

Good Morning All,

We are organizing a day long event on December 14th in Hauz Khaz village where record collectors, dealers, audiophiles and record labels would be coming together to trade, discuss vinyl community and perform live acts. A one day only record fair at Hauz Khas Village with a diverse selection of sellers, dealers, record labels and collectors from all over the capital.

The NDVF will be hosted by Let's Bunk Poshtel and offers an ambient environment with a nice cafe area in the hall and we will host live musicians and vinyl selector during all day. We do hope to welcome you to this first edition of NDVF starting from 10 am and ending at 10 pm... the entry is free

Over 8000 vinyl records, Used and New Equipment, Debates & Live Acts (Few of the exhibitors - Pagal Records, New Gramophone House, Ammarras records, Kalaghodarecords)

Come and be a part of the event fellow members.

Deepak Dewan
www.instagram.com/kalaghodarecords

Attachments

• NDVF 1.png
    NDVF 1.png
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 15
Looks like a great event for vinyl lovers. Good luck with the event!
I hope that several of our members can attend and share their experience with us.

Wow, 8000+ records, musicians, equipment and more.
I hope they have one in Chennai soon. Yes, looking forward to hearing from the attendees.
Good luck and kudos to the organizers.

@dd.dewan I know it is difficult to list 8000+ records, but if we had some kind of list, we could ask our friends/relatives to visit and pick some for us outstation members.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back