New from Ankola, Karnataka

Sharat Deshpande

Hi guys,
I am retired Electrical Engineer a DIy has been my hobby since 1971. I am into Tube amps, solid state amps, home theatres, speaker cabinets, power supplies,design and fabrication of pcbs , transformer design and winding etc, apart from being an avowed audiophile. Glad to be part of this group. Would like to share your interests and projects.
Sharat Deshpande.

Welcome to the forum!
Being very near (around karwar) to you, it will be great to interact with one more audiophile .

@Sharat Deshpande Welcome. Always exciting when people with engineering background join this forum. Best way to get tips and tricks into understanding what this hobby is about.

Hi guys,
I am retired Electrical Engineer a DIy has been my hobby since 1971. I am into Tube amps, solid state amps, home theatres, speaker cabinets, power supplies,design and fabrication of pcbs , transformer design and winding etc, apart from being an avowed audiophile. Glad to be part of this group. Would like to share your interests and projects.
Sharat Deshpande.
Welcome

Hi guys,
Sharat Deshpande.

Welcome to the forum! Thank you for joining.
Do look up the DIY forum for more on the ongoing DIY projects on here.

Regards.

Hi guys,
Sharat Deshpande.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

This is indeed a good platform where you have many Fellow Members (FMs) who come from different backgrounds but with one common goal...to have the best cost effective AV in their homes and other places.....some of us are certified / qualified in AV ...while the rest (like myself) are regular users who have experienced multiple systems with time (radio & cassette days).

I am sure you will find all the required information to your queries / issues....all you need is to browse the threads which are posted and use the Search feature which is very effective!

All the best, happy browsing!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back