New LED UHD 49 with Soundbar

bmdelhi

Hi
I am planning to buy one 49 inches LED - UHD or Full HD. Or should I go to 4K? along with a sound bar. My budget is around 100K for both.

Any suggestions please.

Samsung 4K UHD TV are bundle with Samsung soundbar. Either you can have soundbar else they can wave-off Rs. 10-12 k. I will suggest to concentrate more on 4K UHD TV than soundbar.

Samsung 4K UHD TV are bundle with Samsung soundbar. Either you can have soundbar else they can wave-off Rs. 10-12 k. I will suggest to concentrate more on 4K UHD TV than soundbar.
Thanks for your reply.
However I am planning to buy only 49" TV (70-80K only) with some basic systems for sound (e.g. Sony/JBL entry level soundbar around 20K).
Please suggest accordingly.

4K is rapidly becoming common on streaming services in India. In near future all streaming services will be 4k enable. There is a huge difference between FHD and 4K. Now it's advisable to go for 4K HDR10 LED TV considering next five to six years life of LED TV. Extended warranty is one of the key factor in purchase of current TV. You can bargain hard on combining extended warranty price in TV price. Last year older models fetch more discount than current year models at the cost of little features. Sony, Samsung, LG are little expensive than Panasonic, Toshiba, Sharp. Super cheap are TCL, MI, Sanyo,BPL etc.

For the soundbar, please try Yamaha YAS-107 or 108. You have an option to add Subwoofer later for this but has built in sub port and also DTS:Virtual X.

I am planning to buy one 49 inches LED - UHD or Full HD. Or should I go to 4K?

It is good be futuristic, but will also depend on what your source content would be.. If most of your sources would be 1080, then FHD panel is a better buy, albeit you can get them for lesser price as 4K is the new rush..

If you would feed them with 4K sources, then all the better to buy 4K TV..

If you buy it offline, make sure the brand has 3 yrs staright warranty (or) has an option of purchasing extended warranty..

If you buy it online (flipkart), get the jeeves extended warranty.. They seem to be quicker in resolution..

along with a sound bar. My budget is around 100K for both.

When you have a sizeable budget after you get the TV, look to build a solid 2 channel system (not necessarily a stereo system) which will provide you with flexible options & overlook soundbar's..

It is good be futuristic, but will also depend on what your source content would be.. If most of your sources would be 1080, then FHD panel is a better buy, albeit you can get them for lesser price as 4K is the new rush..

If you would feed them with 4K sources, then all the better to buy 4K TV..

If you buy it offline, make sure the brand has 3 yrs staright warranty (or) has an option of purchasing extended warranty..

If you buy it online (flipkart), get the jeeves extended warranty.. They seem to be quicker in resolution..

When you have a sizeable budget after you get the TV, look to build a solid 2 channel system (not necessarily a stereo system) which will provide you with flexible options & overlook soundbar's..
I am planing to go for Yamaha YAS 207 Sound bar with wireless Sub Woofer and a TV, yet to decide

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back