New Life for my Sony MHC-RV22

Shrinkie

I have this old Sony mini Hi-Fi compact system that used to play MP3s and VCDs. Now this 3 CD changer drive and player are all screwed up but the speakers (120W+120W) still make the magic. I tried to jack up a car stereo also but I am not able to match the impedance rating. Can you suggest a good CD player-cum-amp unit that gives a stereo output to match 6? impedance on each channel? I don't want to buy separate player and amp components. I just want to use it for music, so if it plays ACDs it fine by me.

http://images04.olx.com.pk/ui/1/99/64/1352977764_456379564_1-Pictures-of--Sony-MHC-RV22-Specifications-2600-PMPO-Watt-Cassette-Radio-CD-VCD-MP3-Playback-.jpg

:sad:

Get a DVD Player and a Local Brand Amplifier. Hook up your speakers with it. Listen to the magic! I put my dusty speakers from my defunct Philips Music system in almost the same way. Hooked my old PC ( Source, in your case the DVD Player ) with the amp ( Sweton, cost me 1100/-) with a a stereo-to-2 RCA cable, connected the speaker cables and rich sound flows forth. Not audiophile grade maybe, but substantially pleasing.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back