New member-Hi all

Vineethkumar01

Dear all,
I have been following the discussions on this forum for the last six months yet this is my first post. It has been an immensely enjoyable and knowledge improving experience. Currently, I am a research scholar in wireless communication at the Indian Institute of science, Bangalore. I too have a passion for high quality audio. Looking forward to learn a lot more from the forum members here :)

Thanks
Vineeth

Welcome to the forum Vineeth!!
We all learn from each other here.

If you don't mind me asking, what wireless are you specializing in? Mobile/Sat/BB

Cheers,
Raghu

Hi,
My work focuses on Physical and MAC (Medium Access Control) layers for next generation cellular networks (4G/5G). It basically deals with algorithms for intelligently allocating resources (spectrum) to users in a Cellular Network

Hi
Thanks for asking. My work focuses on the Physical and MAC (Medium Access Control) layers for next generation wireless communication networks (4G/5G Cellular networks). It basically deals with how to intelligently allocate the available resources (spectrum) to users in a cellular network.

Welcome to the forum Vineeth!!
We all learn from each other here.

If you don't mind me asking, what wireless are you specializing in? Mobile/Sat/BB

Cheers,
Raghu

Hi :)
Thanks for asking. I work on Physical layer and MAC layer aspects of next generation wireless communication networks (4G/5G cellular networks). It basically deals with how to intelligently allocate resources (spectrum) to users in a cellular network.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Welcome to HFV, I am sure you will learn and enjoy the experiences and advice provided by our fellow members. Dont forget to browse posted forums which would have the answers required for the queries you have or challenges you face.all the besthappy browsing!

Hi,

Welcome to HFV, I am sure you will learn and enjoy the experiences and advice provided by our fellow members. Dont forget to browse posted forums which would have the answers required for the queries you have or challenges you face.all the besthappy browsing!

Thank you. Will do for sure :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back