Vjayanv

First of all, let me genuflect infront of P Rajan Sir, who is my role model in the field of restoration of vintage radios. I am a beginner in this field who has started restoring my own valve radio, 1964 Calcutta Philips B6CA37A. It stopped working around one year back, when I was out of station for a few months. Now I have got 15RB697 from my brother, who purchased the same recently only. It was working when he purchased it and later refused to work. When I searched the schematics of my own radio, I got the one published by P Rajan sir, with his scribbling in the margin etc. I am not an electronic expert ( Literature is what I studied in college) and when I started restoring my radio I was being slipped in the trap and even without my knowledge I became a crazy man in the subject. I am studying only. It seems very interesting..Pray for the help and blessing of the stalwarts here. My name is Vijayan from Thrissur Kerala.

Thanks to all my friends who have encouraged me and bestowed witj their lovely welcome remarks here. Thanks again

V VIJAYAN

Tomorrow I am going to see a veteran transformer winder . He is an expert in the field, but an old man. But knows things. I am going to give my output transformer ( 15RB697 Calcutta Philips) to him. If he says okay, shall let all know.

V VIJAYAN

I contacted the winding man and persuaded him to do the work. He has agreed...! I will give the pre and post photos once I get the item back. Thanks to all take care and have a nice day..

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back