• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

SOLD New prices! Entire HT Sale Sony VPL HW40, CRYSTAL ACOUSTICS 7.1 THX, YAMAHA RX V683, 150 SCREEN

HiFiMART.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

varuunn

Hey Folks,

I am getting rid of my entire home theatre that i built up. Four things for sale. All items are in great condition, no problems at all guaranteed, all first hand buys, located in Noida/ NCR. And as the stuff is heavy and fragile, i would recommend interested folks around this area to buy it to avoid complication, unless you can arrange your own pick up. Interested people feel free to PM me. You’re more than welcome to come by and try it out before buying, Reason for sale, is that I just don’t have the time anymore, so this brilliant setup is hardly used. All of the equipment has it manuals, all accessories, original bill. If you want the best movie experience, this is it., I have carefully crafted all these pieces together for an immersive experience with sound and video. If you buy all together, i will give a much better total price.

1. Sony VPL HW40ES/B Projector

Original Price. - 2.5 lac
Age - Bought Jul 2014 (Used first time in mid 2015)
Condition - Almost New
Ownership History - bought first hand from Amazon
Description - SXRD projector - 3D - 1700 lumens - 1920 x 1080 - widescreen - HD 1080p

Asking Price - 75k

2. Crystal Acoustics T3 THX ultra Certified 7.1 Package

Original Price. - 2.9 lac
Age - Bought March 2015
Condition - Almost New
Ownership History - bought first hand from htstore in Bangalore
Description - 7.1 speaker system from Awarded components. THX Ultra2 certified 12" subwoofer and fronts. 7.1 Speaker System for total surround experience
ΤHX Ultra2 Certified fronts and subwoofer, THX Select Certified Center & Dipole surrounds, Two Dipole pairs for immersing effects according to THX , Active Sub, with 12'' woofer and a meaty 200W amplifier, Luxurious combination of high gloss and black ash finish

Asking Price - 99k

3. Yamaha RX-V683 7.2 CH AVR

Original Price. - 70k
Age - Bought May 2018
Condition - Almost New
Ownership History - bought first hand from Amazon
Description - This 7.2-channel 4K Ultra HD network AV receiver features Dolby Atmos and DTS:XTM object based surround sound. Add audio in up to 9 additional rooms with MusicCast wireless speakers or other MusicCast devices. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay wireless connectivity, a phono input for vinyl playback and Zone 2 audio provide added system versatility. In addition, Dolby VisionTM and Hybrid Log-Gamma compatibility provide incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors.

Asking Price - 40k

4. 150" Diagonal 16:9 Format PVC Matte White Fabric Fixed Frame Screen

Original Price. - 40k
Age - Bought Feb 2015
Condition - Almost New
Ownership History - bought first hand from a dealer
Description - 150" Diagonal 16:9 Format PVC Matte White Fabric Fixed Frame Screen (H = 6'.1" x W = 10'.9")

Asking Price - 30K

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.