new subwoofer taga or paradigm

Kirit Kantharia

Hi , I am planning to purchase new sub-woofer for home theatre system, I am using Paradigm CT90 (5.1) and Marantz SR 4002 ampli, need to replace my sub-woofer as it as stopped working, I have short-listed Paradigm PDR100 and TAGA TSW 200, PDR 100 is having 10'' driver and Taga having 12'' driver, the price offered to me for PDR 100 is 34k and for Taga 20k, need advise/suggestion from you all as to which sub i should buy, bit confused

BiC America PL 200 or F12........check the prices online and with dealers and make the purchase...if you can audition then better...

There is a dedicated thread for BIC America owners.....you can read details there.....this is a well balanced sub for movies / music / gaming

BiC America PL 200 or F12........check the prices online and with dealers and make the purchase...if you can audition then better...

There is a dedicated thread for BIC America owners.....you can read details there.....this is a well balanced sub for movies / music / gaming
thanks for the suggestion

Hi , I am planning to purchase new sub-woofer for home theatre system, I am using Paradigm CT90 (5.1) and Marantz SR 4002 ampli, need to replace my sub-woofer as it as stopped working,

Have you tried fixing the dead subwoofer?.. Take help of local FM in your city to service it..

I have short-listed Paradigm PDR100 and TAGA TSW 200, PDR 100 is having 10'' driver and Taga having 12'' driver, the price offered to me for PDR 100 is 34k and for Taga 20k, need advise/suggestion from you all as to which sub i should buy, bit confused

You haven't mentioned your budget..Between the two Taga 12 inch..

Where are you getting the Taga 12 inch sub for 20K?..

Then Taga 12 inch sub for 20K is a good deal..

Hi, I have short listed 3 sub-woofers, which fits my budget also and the size (dimension) will fit in my home theatre cabinet , before finalising just want a final suggestion from your end. Have short-listed TAGA HARMONY SW10, PARADIGM PDR100 and POLK PSW110, need a good punch and bass when listening to music/movies, pls advise

Hi, I have short listed 3 sub-woofers, which fits my budget also and the size (dimension) will fit in my home theatre cabinet , before finalising just want a final suggestion from your end. Have short-listed TAGA HARMONY SW10, PARADIGM PDR100 and POLK PSW110, need a good punch and bass when listening to music/movies, pls advise

Getting a 12 inch sub for 20K is rare.. Taga TSW 200 it is..If you have enough budget, then get dual..Should keep you happy for both music/movies..

Getting a 12 inch sub for 20K is rare.. Taga TSW 200 it is..If you have enough budget, then get dual..Should keep you happy for both music/movies..

no it turned out to be a used product in 20k (Taga tsw 200) hence did not buy, wanted to buy new sub, pls suggest which one i should buy out of the 3 short listed

no it turned out to be a used product in 20k (Taga tsw 200) hence did not buy, wanted to buy new sub, pls suggest which one i should buy out of the 3 short listed

budget is below 30k

The Polk PSW 110 is an entry level.. Paradigm PDR 100 is over your budget.. Taga SW series is a higher series than TSW.. So either Taga Sw 10 (or) BIC America F12..

Hi , I am planning to purchase new sub-woofer for home theatre system, I am using Paradigm CT90 (5.1) and Marantz SR 4002 ampli, need to replace my sub-woofer as it as stopped working, I have short-listed Paradigm PDR100 and TAGA TSW 200, PDR 100 is having 10'' driver and Taga having 12'' driver, the price offered to me for PDR 100 is 34k and for Taga 20k, need advise/suggestion from you all as to which sub i should buy, bit confused

Add Emotiva BasX S10 in your list.
Electrical Specifications:
Amplifier type – High efficiency Class D.
Amplifier power – 200 Watts RMS.
Frequency response – 27 Hz – 150 Hz (+3/-3 dB).

Since you are based in Mumbai, try to audition the F12 BiC America....ProAudioHome....new Mumbai....speak to Sagar

Add Emotiva BasX S10 in your list.
Electrical Specifications:
Amplifier type – High efficiency Class D.
Amplifier power – 200 Watts RMS.
Frequency response – 27 Hz – 150 Hz (+3/-3 dB).

thanks for the suggestion, who is thee dealer for this product in mumbai, pls advise

Since you are based in Mumbai, try to audition the F12 BiC America....ProAudioHome....new Mumbai....speak to Sagar

i heard F12 BiC America... but found humming sound when the music was playing, hence was not attracted much towards F12 and also the woofer size is bigger than i wanted

thanks for the suggestion, who is thee dealer for this product in mumbai, pls advise

Acoustic arts is the Emotiva distributor in india. You may contact for any mumbai dealer
http://www.acoustic-arts.com/

HT Store, bangalore is also dealer. You can check online.
I am using the 12" model BasX S12 and very happy with it for Music and movies.

i heard F12 BiC America... but found humming sound when the music was playing, hence was not attracted much towards F12 and also the woofer size is bigger than i wanted

Hi

Humming noise was due to wrong subwoofer cable being used.....a hum never comes if a proper shielded cable is used.

BiC America also comes in 8 inch....check the other models which are cheaper.....

Did you meet Sagar? (ProAudioHome)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back