New to forum

Hi All,

Am Vinit Joined today this forum to understand more on audio products. I was searching around and found this forum very Informative.

Am not an audiophile. Passionate about collecting music systems and upgrading my music systems regularly.

Hoping to learn more new concepts, information & suggestions going forward through forum. Would like learn from seniors in this group.

Appreciate the quality of content maintained in the forum. Thanks to all forum members and Good luck.

Hi All,

Am Vinit Joined today this forum to understand more on audio products. I was searching around and found this forum very Informative.

Am not an audiophile. Passionate about collecting music systems and upgrading my music systems regularly.

Hoping to learn more new concepts, information & suggestions going forward through forum. Would like learn from seniors in this group.

Appreciate the quality of content maintained in the forum. Thanks to all forum members and Good luck.
Hi,
Welcome to the forum!

Hey guys, I am from chennai.

Audio enthusiasts, would like to discuss more with great people here.

Hi,

Welcome to HFV.

I am sure you will find your experience here very enriching and enjoyable.

Make sure to visit the countless posts which is based on direct experience, technical knowledge and honest feedback.

Hope you have a great journey here!

All the best!

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back