New TV - around 1L budget

asperstick

Hi all,

i am planning to buy a tv by diwali this year and is in the process of going thru brand shops to finalize on the best one to buy. Would be of great help if the community can help me out by suggestion some good sets.

my requirements are as follows

- 42" and above
- around 1L budget
- owns a panny ut50 so PQ is my prime motivation.
- intends to use if for gaming as well as hd content ( 1080 movies, hd channels )
- dont care if its 3d or not
- should have good support when it comes to reading media files from external drives ( my panny does a good job with that so at least that much support when it comes to different file types )

looking forward to your valuable feedback:sos:.

thanks

Hi all,

i am planning to buy a tv by diwali this year and is in the process of going thru brand shops to finalize on the best one to buy. Would be of great help if the community can help me out by suggestion some good sets.

- 42" and above
- around 1L budget
- intends to use if for gaming as well as hd content ( 1080 movies, hd channels )
- should have good support when it comes to reading media files from external drives ( my panny does a good job with that so at least that much support when it comes to different file types )

thanks

50s60 would be an ideal choice....amazing clarity....deep blacks....well saturated colours....what else you need....good for gaming also....hd looks top notch on this tv....go for it....you will not be dissappointed...

thanks zouresh..

I would ideally like to purchase a set that is new. I believe there are no new S60 available. When i inquired with the panasonic people they said so. If you have any info on where i can buy them in bangalore, please do share. I googled the model but was not able to find any sellers in bangalore. Also how much is the set coming for?

thanks again

Hi all,

- 42" and above
- around 1L budget

thanks

Bought Sony W950A few weeks back,its with in your price range.
And i'm very much satisfied with what i'd bought.

Bought Sony W950A few weeks back,its with in your price range.
And i'm very much satisfied with what i'd bought.

I tried the sony sets but was not able to view 950A as it was not on display. They showed me a 900B and said its the newer version and that its similar to 950A ( which i dont think is true ). Didnt quite like the 900B ( partly coz of the horrible dynamic setting they had put it on ) coz i could see a lotta motion artifacts even though i was viewing from a fair distance.

Will checkout the 950A over the weekend. Hopefully some other store will have it on display. Thank you.

I tried the sony sets but was not able to view 950A as it was not on display. They showed me a 900B and said its the newer version and that its similar to 950A ( which i dont think is true ). Didnt quite like the 900B ( partly coz of the horrible dynamic setting they had put it on ) coz i could see a lotta motion artifacts even though i was viewing from a fair distance.

Will checkout the 950A over the weekend. Hopefully some other store will have it on display. Thank you.

Try it with Croma.

Also if i'm not wrong someone here got it in bLR for 86K or something.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back