newbie help wanted for under 50000 HTiB

gautamg

hi everyone,
I have a 32' Samsung LCD purchased a sony PS3 yesterday and I want your suggestions for a HTiB under 50000 for this. I love listening to music mostly new age and also like watching movies.
thanks in advance.
cheers
:)

Hi Gautam,

See if you can somehow audition the Violet3d system. I heard it in Delhi and it was awesome. You don't even need an AVR. And the system is wireless (5.1) and fills a moderate sized room. MRP is 65K, but if you can bargain it may come down to 60-61K

Thx,
~s~

Why do you want to go with HTIB, you already have PS3 , use its bluray and dvd playing capabilities.

For 65k

Get any entry level AVR

Denon 1311 / Denon 1611/ Yamaha 467 with matching speaker. Search forum there are multiple threads on the same, also buy speakers only after auditioning, Reviews are misleading.

FOr Satellities and small speakers I heard Minx systems and liked them very much.

For bigger system go for Wharfedales / Dali concept. The forum is filled with Choices.

If you are still hesistent about speaker matching and seperate buying. Onkyo s3300/ 3400/5300 falls in your budget.

My Advise, drop idea of HTIB. also ask a lot of questions, remember there are no stupid questions only stupid answers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back