Newbie seeking help with Norge Audio

Shaji

Hi guys, Im a wannabe audiophile and have been doing some research on Norge Audio. Checked out the Norgeaudio website but everything seems pretty old (2007-09 variety). I liked the looks and review for a combo of Norge Ref 2000 Amp with Millenium Bookshelf Speakers / Tower speakers. Can anyone comment with regard to anything newer than this.
Also, have been trying the numbers at the website (Mahim, Mumbai - Tel 24466627) but have been getting no reply for a while now. Am looking for an immediate purchase. Does anyone know if there's a change in the number?

Hi,
I haven't tried calling Norge, however I've found Mr. Bajaj (Proprietor) to be prompt in replying to queries. So try the email ID mentioned on their website.
Regds,
Sonosphere

I have a Norge Concerto Gold and it good. Only drawback is - no remote! But Mr Bajaj is very prompt- I got my Amp within 4 days of transferring the money online, true to promise!

Last edited:
I have a Norge Concerto Gold and it good. Only drawback is - no remote! But Mr Bajaj is very prompt- I got my Amp within 4 days of transferring the money online, true to promise!

Whats the price of norge 1000 with/without remote?

Around 11k Kittu. Add 2k for remote.

Last edited:
Sorry for intruding but am thoroughly confused between buying Monitor Audio M2 or Norge Millenium spkrs for my Norge 2060 amp. Any advice?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back