Nitendo Wii Games

aceman

Anyone know of any source who stocks Nitendo Wii games.

Aanyone knows any way of 'jailbreaking' the new Wii.....

Anyone know of any source who stocks Nitendo Wii games.

Aanyone knows any way of 'jailbreaking' the new Wii.....

I have hacked two wiis few years back..4.1 and 4.2 versions..one bought in US and one in Europe. Doing it fairly simple - but one needs to invest few hours and have a good internet connection.

wiihacks has guide stickys

regarding games - since wii is not officially sold in india - some posh electronic shops do stock it but charge heavily. Once you hack a wii - you can download games just like movies and play them off your HDD

While jailbreaking or softmodding is a debatable act. I am not sure if the forum permits posts on it. If they are not allowed, will request mods for pardon and have this post deleted.

To me it is just changing software on a device I paid money for, so in that sense, here goes the best tool I have used to softmod my device

Just download the tool, have 2 SD cards handy (SD and not SDHC are preferable). If you have one 1 GB SD card that should also suffice.

modmii - ModMii - Google Project Hosting

While jailbreaking or softmodding is a debatable act. I am not sure if the forum permits posts on it. If they are not allowed, will request mods for pardon and have this post deleted.

To me it is just changing software on a device I paid money for, so in that sense, here goes the best tool I have used to softmod my device

Just download the tool, have 2 SD cards handy (SD and not SDHC are preferable). If you have one 1 GB SD card that should also suffice.

modmii - ModMii - Google Project Hosting

I agree. But I also think that not selling the Wii in India is kind of an insult to all of us - so that way we cannot be doing anything illegal on something that is not sold in India - so I guess hacking is ok - atleast for the WII

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back