No audio when in raw out mode

Spinekar

hi guys, i have a kaiboer h1055 plus when i set the audio to raw output and take it out using co-axial cable to my AVR i don't get any output but when i change it to lcpm i get audio but no dd or dts ....... am confused, is it an issue with the kaiboer or my AVR ( sherwood RD6502),

to mods- i have also posted this in media streamer forum :D, need an answer asap.....

I think the player uses the hdmi output for sound when you set it in row mode. Check the audio settings of the player to route the audio through coaxial. When the audio is in lpcm, the decoding is done by the player. That is why you are not seeing dd and dts logos.

hi guys, i have a kaiboer h1055 plus when i set the audio to raw output and take it out using co-axial cable to my AVR ....

lpcm by definition is uncompressed stereo output. Think of this as your typical CD output. So you wont get DD/DTS with this option.

If you need to listen to DD or DTS then the player or your AVR has to encode the audio as such. I dont have experience with this player but it is typically some sort of setting that will get your DD or DTS.

Sorry cannot be of much more help.

lpcm by definition is uncompressed stereo output. Think of this as your typical CD output. So you wont get DD/DTS with this option.

If you need to listen to DD or DTS then the player or your AVR has to encode the audio as such. I dont have experience with this player but it is typically some sort of setting that will get your DD or DTS.

Sorry cannot be of much more help.

thanks anyway..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back