no picture when i make an HDMI cabale connection to my SONY DAV-DZ510 hometheatre

vrc

I am having a SONY DAV-DZ510 Hometheatre and it is connected to a VIDEOCON FULL HD LED 42inch with HDMI!!
MY problem is when i play a full hd video using a usb connected to the hometheatre i can only listen audio but can't see video,Y??
my LED supports full hd!!
and wire is ok as i can see the everything but when i play any full hd vid i can hear only audio and on screen it shows tht sony standby screen!!!
i also connected my pc to videocon led and it was totally fine i played full hd vids and it was looking awesome!!!!

pls help!!!
!!!
do help!!!
:sos:
:signthankspin: in advance!!

This is a common problem with almost all DVD & Bluray players. they have some kind of limitations for video contents. try playing the same content through a media player. your Sony dz510 is not able to decode video content completely.

This is a common problem with almost all DVD & Bluray players. they have some kind of limitations for video contents. try playing the same content through a media player. your Sony dz510 is not able to decode video content completely.

Hey Vishal, you have to reply the same in his other thread too:p

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back