Putting up my New & UNUSED Noble X IEM purchased in Massdrop sale.
Purchased Directly from Massdrop .com and got Shipped Thru Boarderlinx.
Unused and Brand New , Had to wait almost 2/3 monts for delivery after the drop for it to be shipped as there was a huge demand or it,selling only because have been suffring from Tinnitus and all my audio gear is of No use to me.
This is 1st Part of Sale and will be putting up my other gear including Audize Lcd 2,Fiio X5 3rd Gen and other Audio gear later.
cost was 249/-USD for Shipping taxes total-265 USD and Borderlinx Charged me another 170 Usd for shipping & Customs Duty.
USD 265+170 435/-USD @ 65 =28300 at today's dolloar rate i paid around USD 71 because dollar was at higher rate and CC charges will let go for 27000/- including Shipping anywhere in India at my cost thru BLUE DART..
Selling ONLY because of my Tinnitus issuie had brought but now iam Unable to use and feel these gems deserve someone who will appreciate these wonderful IEMs and would Love using these beauty.
Links for any further details
Thanks & Regards...
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.