Norge 2060 on/off switch burned out

rahuln

Hi,

I have Norge 2060 amp. The on/off switch on the amp is giving out sparks and there is strong burn smell. Is there any place to get it fixed in Hyderabad? What would be the approximate cost?

I check with Norge engineer and they suggested to talk to Vector Systems. I checked with them but they want to me leave the amp at the store and come back later even without telling if they can fix it or the cost for the fix. I don't feel very comfortable leaving the amp with service store. I'm looking for other options.

Thanks

-Rahul.

Hi,

I have Norge 2060 amp. The on/off switch on the amp is giving out sparks and there is strong burn smell. Is there any place to get it fixed in Hyderabad? What would be the approximate cost?

I check with Norge engineer and they suggested to talk to Vector Systems. I checked with them but they want to me leave the amp at the store and come back later even without telling if they can fix it or the cost for the fix. I don't feel very comfortable leaving the amp with service store. I'm looking for other options.

Thanks

-Rahul.
Nothing wrong in leaving the amp. They need to diagnose what the problem is and then let you know the costing. Good to enquire their minimum service charge though.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back