I am placing my beloved Norge Concerto Gold 1000 Integrated Amplifier for sale:
Information on the Amp:
Age : Bought it directly from Shyam Bajaj on April end 2015. Age - 1 year and 4 months
Working Condition : 10/10, perfect working condition
Cosmetic Condition : 9/10, small smudge in the heat sink
Remote Control : Available(original from Norge) for Volume +/- only
Reason for Sale : Upgrade
Original Package : Available
Specs are below:
Output : 125W + 125W RMS @ 4 ohms. 80W + 80W RMS @ 8 ohms
Frequency Response : 20Hz-30kHz +/- 0.5db
THD @ rated output : <0.04%
Input Sensitivity : 500mv
Inputs : TAPE / DVD / AUX
Dimension(L*W*H) : 410mm x 310mm x 105mm
Gross Weight : 7.50 kg
I had got some modifications done for this, Speaker protection circuit by Legendary Ashok Mandal in Kolkata. So no pop sound when you put the speaker on.
My costs while buying and modification:
Amplifier base price : 13,500
Remote : 2,500
Shipping to Kolkata : 1,000
Speakers Protect Circuit : 1,400
Total : 18.400
Expected Price for Sale: Rs. 14,000 + shipping on actuals. I am offering a fair price for this item considering you get a remote and Speakers Protect Circuit.
Kolkata people and take it directly from my house.
Highly recommended reviews in HFM:
NORGE AUDIO, Review, Price, Player, Audio System, India, Norge 1000 GOLD+Sony SS-GN88D Speakers(PC Setup) - MouthShut.com
Please PM me for more questions
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
19.8 KB Views: 592
12.2 KB Views: 581
13.3 KB Views: 589
10.4 KB Views: 578