Norge Reference 2000 Stereo Amplifier

Hi,

Noel buddy everybody knows that all things in the world comes at a price (of their own) ! So its but natural for us to assume it !! As with norge being only company,I beg to differ as there are many such companies in India.

Now coming to your Maruthi Vs BMW !! for your kind information we are not the one's comparing Norge with MNC ! they themselves want us to do so by calling their products audiophile products ! Now The moment you call a product audiophile its but obvious to compare it to the likes of it or in other words the other audiophile products,if that other products happen to be MNC then who's responsible for it ?? if you or the anybody doesn't want Us or anybody to compare Norge with MNC then they have drop the Audiophile tag and say its a value for money product nothing more !!

In speakers their prices is on par with so called MNC that you refer to !! for Ex their bookshelf is priced at 12K where as the Diamond 9.1 (multi award winner) is 13K Q acoustics 1010i 10.3K, so now in what way and why you want Us not compare a similar priced products ??

Also one more fact is that they use Vifa and Wevcor (both MNC) drivers in their speakers,So inspite of using these if their designs fail (or atleast is not on par in terms of sound in comparison with MNC) then who to blame ?? and why we should not compare and buy the MNC ??

Also there are soo many small companies around the world (much smaller then Norge) which produces top of the line products at very economical prices, so are you saying we have to stick with Norge and ignore them ??

As with your open challenge there are many (both indian and MNC) that can take Norge head on and butcher it !!

Guys please please be aware of the facts before making any statements !!

I and many have already said that we do not have anything against indian products or manufacturers !! Infact we or rather, I personally love more then anything to see a indian product kick some MNC Butt :D !!

Am no manufacturer but I have built a product which more indian then any other !! saying this just prove my point !!

Hi there my friend,
Why don't you name the other smaller companies apart from Norge to boost your argument.

Back