Not getting TV Audio onto my Jamo Speakers connected to Onkyo TX NR 609 receiver.

prashanthmp

I have connected my LG Smart TV to Onkyo TX NR609 and wanted to have the TV audio (LG 3D Smart TV), (When I play directly on TV via Chromecast) to come in onto my Speakers connected to the A/V. I enabled the ARC on my A/V receiver as suggested and have the TV & A/V connected through an 1.4 HDMI. In addition, I connected both of them through a Digital Optical Cable. Still the sound is coming is coming only out of the TV but not through the HomeTheatre Setup. Request somebody to guide me through as to how to get the same enabled.

If your TV supports HDMI ARC, then there is need of any additional connection like optical cable...

In TV menu, juz check if you need to enable ARC function... Even after enabling it & if you don't get sound, try plugging chrome cast to AVR.. Much simpler

Thanks a lot my friend. I plugged in my Chromecast onto my A/V reciever Aux portion (Available on the front side). Started chromecasting and I got the audio on my HT. This is what I was looking for.Thanks once again for your very quick help.:yahoo:

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back