Selling a Nuprime STA-9 Power Amplifier (120w stereo / 290w mono) on behalf of a friend. He had bought this one from a reputed HFV member a few weeks ago.
He has been driving a pair of Spendor SA1 bookshelves with Rega Pre-Power (85wpc). His listening room is pretty large (18'x28') and he thought a more powerful amp could help and he ended up buying this one as an experiment. He, I and a couple of more audiophile friends got the audition and we concluded that while the Nuprime is able to pour more power and is able to bring out greater details, the warm tonality of the Rega is being missed. Especially since Spendor SA1 is well suited for mid-range and vocals and my friend is an Indian classical sucker. So the Nuprime doesn't fit in and has to find another home.
It's in excellent condition, of course. My friend is the second owner and the ownership span has been less than four weeks (clicked the pics to sell on 17th but was terribly busy to even create this thread). It comes with the original box, packaging and original content. We will double pack it, if it has to go out of Mumbai.
Looking at Rs.39,000 for the unit. Mumbai folks may audition it.
Thank you for having a look.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.