Nvidia shield pro 2017

isas123

Anybody bought Nvidia shield pro 2017 model.kindly suggest me reliable website to buy it online and also I want to know whether it supports indian voltage

Buy from Amazon USA or UK; shipped price all inclusive should be around 26k INR.

There's a Reliable seller on ebay India but overpriced in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody bought Nvidia shield pro 2017 model.kindly suggest me reliable website to buy it online and also I want to know whether it supports indian voltage

I have shield pro 2015 model, hardware/software wise both are exactly same, the only difference is smaller footprints, new controller that supports rumble and integration with always on google home.

I sourced it from USA actually since there was a huge price difference, I got it for exactly 300 USD.

I have shield pro 2015 model, hardware/software wise both are exactly same, the only difference is smaller footprints, new controller that supports rumble and integration with always on google home.

I sourced it from USA actually since there was a huge price difference, I got it for exactly 300 USD.
What about indian voltage?

What about indian voltage?

Shield TV 2017 16 Gb from Amazon USA can be shipped to India at 19k INR(all Inclusive).

Shield Pro with 500GB Can be shipped to India from Amazon GERMANY (UK, USA are not shipping the Pro version to India )

Order Summary
Items: EUR 276,47
Postage & Packing: EUR 34,95
Import Fees Deposit EUR 82,85
(Order Total: EUR 394,27)
Payment Total: INR 29,521.45
Order Totals include VAT. See details.

I think 10k is huge difference since internals are same ; Buying 16Gb version and adding a USB external HDD 1 TB makes sense in my opinion. It does support Indian voltages, no need for an adapter.

Hi All - Sorry to ask this question here but I desperately need a help on how to make new post in Hifivision. I am new to this forum and appreciate your guidance in this regard.

Thank you

I have the "Shield TV 2017 16 Gb". Bought from amazon.com. Works fine with indian voltage.
Whether the 16gb space sufficient for games and movies? If we connect external harddrive it is possible to change default storage to harddrive?

Not for games, I am sure, I dont think SHIELD will use external storage to store games and other game stuff like profiles and game saves, if you are keen on using SHIELD with games, especially heavy duty games then a 500 GB one is recommended. That is the only reason I went for Pro version, as I knew I would be spending time with games and all.

Shield TV 2017 16 Gb from Amazon USA can be shipped to India at 19k INR(all Inclusive).

Shield Pro with 500GB Can be shipped to India from Amazon GERMANY (UK, USA are not shipping the Pro version to India )

Order Summary
Items:EUR 276,47
Postage & Packing:EUR 34,95
Import Fees DepositEUR 82,85
(Order Total: EUR 394,27)
Payment Total:INR 29,521.45
Order Totals include VAT. See details.

I think 10k is huge difference since internals are same ; Buying 16Gb version and adding a USB external HDD 1 TB makes sense in my opinion. It does support Indian voltages, no need for an adapter.
Pro vesion not shipping from germany

^^ My friend got it from US, and I paid no duty, all I asked was to open the box, loose any documentation, unpack and open the device as if it has been used and then repack in the box, again to look the device was not newly bought and my friend is just bringing it back as his personal device ........ ofcourse all this just a precaution ...... and all was ok

Whether the 16gb space sufficient for games and movies? If we connect external harddrive it is possible to change default storage to harddrive?

I bought it mostly to play 4K movies. All media files are on a NAS and accessed via Kodi so space is not a constraint. Games are a bonus.

Its possible to connect a usb storage as well as a NAS as extra storage. I have seen the options in the settings. However, I haven't has a chance to explore.

So i am looking for the latest Nvidia Shield TV 2017 just to play 4K movies downloaded from the internet and stored on my HDD and games very rarely or never. I can see a Nvidia Shield TV on ebay for ?21,990.
How to check if it's the latest 2017 version ?
Any other links to buy from apart from Amazon.

So i am looking for the latest Nvidia Shield TV 2017 just to play 4K movies downloaded from the internet and stored on my HDD and games very rarely or never. I can see a Nvidia Shield TV on ebay for ?21,990.
How to check if it's the latest 2017 version ?
Any other links to buy from apart from Amazon.

I don't think any website with purchase proof for online buy in india other than amazon.ebay is not reliable

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back