Old Friends : Help me in purchase decision AVR and Speakers

sushantsah

Hi Old Friends.
Good day.

1. Please suggest a good decent AVR in range 40K to 50K, for movies (40%), ps3 gaming (30%) and music (30%).

2. I have purchased pair of POLK Front Floor stand speakers TSX400

3. Need suggestion on Subwhoof (Not too heavy, not too light, decent)

4. Need suggestion on Centre speaker which compliments polk 440,
(main voice centre speaker, need to hear all dialogues and details.)

5. Need suggestion for surround back speakers 2 (if 5.1) / 4 (If 7.1)
I can have any if 7.1 better in reality and exp than 5.1 setup

6. *** I am getting offer of (old satellite) 4 back surround from JBL at my location in 10K ??? what to do

7. *** Also interestingly Amzon showing Denon 1300 AVR cheaper than Denon 1200 ? Is 1200 better or 1300 ?

PS:
You all must be thinking, i just vanished without posting my AVR setup photos:

Actually my AVR Hunt got hung up in between, as my new house was in final stages and last 3 months took all my energy with multiple vendors for interiors and woodwork.

My AV Wall Display, basic sound treatment with curtains and heavy floor mats, low sitting, floor tripod light, etc are ready. And i have finally shifted to my new house finally and settled down a bit.

I am now looking to buy new AVR and additional speakers, anytime soon from Delhi NCR.

sushant

Hi Old Friends.
Good day.

1. Please suggest a good decent AVR in range 40K to 50K, for movies (40%), ps3 gaming (30%) and music (30%).

2. I have purchased pair of POLK Front Floor stand speakers TSX400

3. Need suggestion on Subwhoof (Not too heavy, not too light, decent)

4. Need suggestion on Centre speaker which compliments polk 440,
(main voice centre speaker, need to hear all dialogues and details.)

5. Need suggestion for surround back speakers 2 (if 5.1) / 4 (If 7.1)
I can have any if 7.1 better in reality and exp than 5.1 setup

6. *** I am getting offer of (old satellite) 4 back surround from JBL at my location in 10K ??? what to do

7. *** Also interestingly Amzon showing Denon 1300 AVR cheaper than Denon 1200 ? Is 1200 better or 1300 ?

sushant

1. For Polk, Denon is a good brand, you can look at x1300 in that budget

3. There are lot of decent subwoofers at various price points. If you can specify your budget, that would be helpful for FMs to suggest something. For all Polk option you can look at PSW 125 or DSW 550

4. I think best option would be TSX 250c

5. Again you could look at OWM3 in polk stable

6. Have you auditioned them? If fits well then why not?

7. Don't go for amazon. Some of the sellers are not authorised by Denon and you will face warranty issues. X1300 is newer model but not much difference from X1200. If you get X1200 at much lower price then you can purchase it. But I have found that either X1200 is not available with sellers or price is almost same.

Whats the current approx. / best price,
i can get at Delhi NCR shops for Denon 1300 and for the suggested speakers.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back