Old hindi songs

[email protected]

I collect the video of old hindi songs of films from 1950 to 1970 only.If some one have like collection then we can exchange our collection

I collect the video of old hindi songs of films from 1950 to 1970 only.If some one have like collection then we can exchange our collection

Very interesting hobby. How do you maintain the videos? In digital format or in analogue (VHS tapes)?

Sorry, am not a collector of film songs; just curious about how you maintain the collection.

I am songs collector too. I have many video songs on VCDs and DVDs.
I also have a huge audio songs collection from 1940-till date.

Last edited:
I am songs collector too. I have many video songs on VCDs and DVDs.
I also have a huge audio songs collection from 1940-till date.

Even I have good collection of video songs (Tamil, English, Hindi). Most of them ripped as I find difficult to store DVD/VCD and protect them from getting detiorated

I do collect lots of movies of this period (mostly Hindi and some Punjabi) but unfortunately I have not had much time to cut videos. Do have some though giving a list would be difficult.

Now a days it would be convenient to store in digital formats but there was a time and some still value the old is gold VHS and cassette. The life span however for VCR and cassette's were very short.

YouTube probably has videos of almost every song from Hindi films. A good bit of this is downloadable by legal, even free, software.
This amazing site, hindigeetmala.net, is simply awesome. Basically links to YouTube but very systematically laid out and great search options. Even has links to Binaca Geet Mala.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back