OLED TV's price/best quote thread

Prices I was offered in Bangalore during Republic Day sale:
Croma:
LG 77 C3 - Rs. 3.77L (incl cashback)
Sony 77 A80L - Rs. 3.8L (incl cashback)
Samsung 77 S90C - Rs. 3.35L (incl cashback)

Reliance Digital:
LG 77 C3 - Rs. 3.86L
Sony 77 A80L - Rs. 3.9L
Samsung 77 S90C - Rs. 3.7L
Cashback is not included in RD prices

I checked with Croma post the Republic Day sale, and the prices were not this low.

lg G2 55inch costed me 1.05L with tata neu cashback it comes to around 1.03L ,croma offered me at 1.05L
at hyd i guess? was it at display there? did you enquire about the 65" panel pricing too, or can you once pls?

i was/am looking for the g2 65 or 77" at thane/mumbai but at my nearby croma centre i was told that croma has been facing shortage of this model & an order of several units is pending with their supplier hence croma isn't ordering more until the previous order(s) are fulfilled.

What is the lowest price one can buy a LG C3 55 inch OLED in Karnataka? What will be the approximate price difference between buying in Bangalore and smaller cities? Is it practical to buy it in Bangalore for a better price and then take it to home city?
smaller city wont matter.. prices usually same.. make sure i get agood deal.. my friend got LG C3 in 1.12L during august..

smaller city wont matter.. prices usually same.. make sure i get agood deal.. my friend got LG C3 in 1.12L during august..
Thanks for the reply. The lowest quote I got was 1.27L on the last day of Reliance Republic day sale. If they can sell it for 1.12L 6 months ago, why are they quoting more now? I really don't understand their sales strategy. Could you please tell me the dealer location where your friend purchased?

at hyd i guess? was it at display there? did you enquire about the 65" panel pricing too, or can you once pls?

i was/am looking for the g2 65 or 77" at thane/mumbai but at my nearby croma centre i was told that croma has been facing shortage of this model & an order of several units is pending with their supplier hence croma isn't ordering more until the previous order(s) are fulfilled.
Bought from tata neu app for 750rs extra discount on app and 5% cashback for tata neu card. Users it was small town which had croma store ,went there to negotiate they gave max discount still couldn't able to match the price of online discounts with cards ,no they dont have it wallmounted they have some c2 wallmounted

Thanks for the reply. The lowest quote I got was 1.27L on the last day of Reliance Republic day sale. If they can sell it for 1.12L 6 months ago, why are they quoting more now? I really don't understand their sales strategy. Could you please tell me the dealer location where your friend purchased?
during sales the prices goes down with cashbacks etc. It was from devi international bangalore.. u need to negotiate to get good price or wait for sales and festive seasons..

Bought a Lg c2 55in for 95k net yesterday from RD after long negotiations. C3 was quoted 1.1Lacs. Also purchased 2 years extended resq warranty for 10k.

What's the best price one could get for Samsung S90C 65 inch in Chennai? Reliance quoting me 1.6L. Is this the best price? Or should i negotiate further?

Any best price for LG c3, g3 and s95c in Chennai? Looking for either 55 or 65 inch. Is now a good time or should I wait?
usually during sales u get good price and cashbacks.. go for 65inch in 8 feet viewing distance..
C3 1.6 -1.7L
G3 1.8L-1.9L are good prices. Lg new tv Comes in july august to india.

I got following quotes for 65". Need suggestion which is the best one!

LG G3 - 2L (after all discounts)
Sony X95L - 3L (After all discounts)
Sony A80L - 2L

I don't know what settings or something gimmic with sales people.
LG G3 felt like too bright/whitesh compared to A80L (felt more natural and perfect colors)

I got following quotes for 65". Need suggestion which is the best one!

LG G3 - 2L (after all discounts)
Sony X95L - 3L (After all discounts)
Sony A80L - 2L

I don't know what settings or something gimmic with sales people.
LG G3 felt like too bright/whitesh compared to A80L (felt more natural and perfect colors)
LG G3 with extended warranty.. value for money..

Prices I was offered in Bangalore during Republic Day sale:
Croma:
LG 77 C3 - Rs. 3.77L (incl cashback)
Sony 77 A80L - Rs. 3.8L (incl cashback)
Samsung 77 S90C - Rs. 3.35L (incl cashback)

Reliance Digital:
LG 77 C3 - Rs. 3.86L
Sony 77 A80L - Rs. 3.9L
Samsung 77 S90C - Rs. 3.7L
Cashback is not included in RD prices

I checked with Croma post the Republic Day sale, and the prices were not this low.
Bought Samsung 77 s90C at 3.2 in December.

I bought a G3 77 for 3.5L during the Republic day sale from a local seller and I purchased 2 year extended warranty for 40K from LG directly at the time of installation. I don't care if they don't cover burn-in or not, but the guys said they will do an one time panel replacement for burnin.. However, I didn't believe it and I didn't care as well because my 5 year old LG B8 is still going strong without any burnin, with usage close to 10K hours. I only wanted to have peace of mind for 5 years in case the panel goes bonkers in the 4th or 5th year. I expect this TV to last for 5 years, that's why I opted for the extended warranty. Since I already own an LG OLED, he said there's some loyalty discount which brings it to 40K for 2 years.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back