On Road cost of Base Skoda Rapid in Bangalore

madhavk8

Anyone knows the on-road price of Base versions Skoda Rapid petrol and diesel models in Bangalore?? Also tell if you know on-road price of Chevrolet Sail Sedan base model petrol in Bangalore.

Just go to teambhp.com (a widely respected Indian automobile site) and you will find why I asked you WHY!

Of course, your money, your decision- The Skoda Prestige costs about 9.16 lacs in your city. That's Ex-showroom.
SKODA Rapid Prestige Offer - KODA

Last edited:
Agree and disagree with Saket :)

I have been driving an L&K Skoda for the last 5 years and I must say its a fantastic car in most aspects. However, I am extremely passionate about cars and have always taken extreme care of all my cars I have onwed in the past as well. Owning a car is one and taking care of it is another. These cars were never designed for Indian conditions so you know what I mean. Plus the after sales for Skoda India are horrible. The experience wont be good! Like Saket said, Team-BHP has a lot of reviews which are really not positive and are based on facts and infact scary!

Well you can say, I love my cars and my Hifi Equipment. Both are very well taken care off :)

I can say I am a lucky Sokda owner who has not faced serious issues with this machine.

And yes, think about it before you make the plunge!

Cheers...

Right. Record player has put my thoughts exactly in his words. And Skoda Laura is a wonderful package. I hope that it serves you long & good.

The after sales service of Skoda and Volkswagen (the parent co. of Skoda), has terrible support in India. There are many scary stories about them and one in particular of Mr. Harish who is fighting in consumer court for over 5 years now for his car! In case you want to know more about it, just type 'harishv teambhp' on Google and read the thread that comes as first result.

P.S.-Having said that I absolutely love the Polo and Vento, and Vento may have well become my next car, but looking at the attitude of Skoda/ VW, I have put my thoughts to rest and still driving my pocket rocket- The Old Zen.

This was not to discourage you, but just wanted to make sure that you make an informed decision about how to spend your hard earned money.

Best Regards,
Saket

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back