Onkyo Amplifier service required

Ajit Kshirsagar

Hi guys. Looking to service my Onkyo AV receiver in Mumbai... preferably Western Subs. Any reference of a reliable service center details for genuine service parts and service. The last one I checked at authorised center quoted me a bomb.

Hi guys. Looking to service my Onkyo AV receiver in Mumbai... preferably Western Subs. Any reference of a reliable service center details for genuine service parts and service. The last one I checked at authorised center quoted me a bomb.
The issue is, its very difficult to get the Onkyo Original parts outside apart from Authorized Service Center. Now the situation is even worse as the Service center people are also not getting spare parts due to Covid Situation. That's why the Authorized Service Center guys are doing the monopoly. In fact 2 years back the Bangalore Service Center charged me 8K for AV Receiver front sensor board replacement.

Hello,

My Pioneer AVR had also gone kaput few months back. So, i had gone to a service center located in Goregaon. There is a separate article written on it.

Please contact the concerned person. Maybe, they might be able to help you.

The issue is, its very difficult to get the Onkyo Original parts outside apart from Authorized Service Center. Now the situation is even worse as the Service center people are also not getting spare parts due to Covid Situation. That's why the Authorized Service Center guys are doing the monopoly. In fact 2 years back the Bangalore Service Center charged me 8K for AV Receiver front sensor board replacement.
On the top of that onkyo is bankrupt. They are waiting for someone to buy them. Get the stuff before they shut down completely. https://www.strata-gee.com/onkyo-corp-is-insolvent-now-its-in-a-struggle-to-survive/

Hello members,

I am eagerly looking for a service person in kolkata for Onkyo RT-590 as it is getting off every time I am trying to switch it on.Display hardly stays for 2-3 seconds and automatically goes off.Can anyone pls suggest regarding this power trip.

Hi Debjyotic,
Before going to a mechanic, try this. Open the cover & try to locate the on/off switch from inside. Spray any contact cleaner(wd 40/zorric type) & press the switch from outside several times. If this helps nice otherwise contact "Promises instruments pvt Ltd" Opp Kalamandir, Shakespeare sarani. They were onkyo dealer.

Regards

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back