Onkyo AVR owners thread

elangoas

Hello Onkyo owners,

We don't have a dedicated thread for Onkyo....so letz have one to discusss anything @ all about Onkyo AVR's

So Onkyo is not behind Denon.I am past owner of Onkyo.Had a good time then.A good that we have threads of all leading AVRs.cheers.

Onkyo 609. Using since 1 year... Great performance, enough muscle n stereo performance also ,the 609 has been a great upgrade from its predecessors -08 n -07 series. Using with MS Aviano 6,5.

Onkyo s heating up .. is a story of the past now.. The newer onkyo amps, from x09 series provide ample power nd but dont heat even after continuously using for 3-6 hrs

Yeah you are right....I had an old Onkyo HTS 790 (AVR was HTR 540).. it used to get heated up... But my new AVR 818 doesn't heat up that much...

HI
I have an onkyo nr818 and it rocks my HT

It is very good in stereo too (Pure Audio Engaged)... I have bi-amped my Sonodyne Sonus 2605 as i don't have Surround back speakers......

I listen to songs (FLAC & WAV) almost everyday for atleast 2 hrs a day before i start to work... Mostly film music (Tamil, Telugu & Hindi)....

What i have noticed is that the recent recordings sound good than some old movies (Around 20 yrs old)....

Aashique 2 & Barfi (FLac & WAV) sound excellent...

I tried some Hi-Res stereo(192Khz/24Bit FLAC) Michael Jackson which i think is remastered of original 44.1/16.. They are good too...

I also tried Hi-Res multichannel songs (96Khz/24Bit & 192Khz/24Bit FLAC) They are very good.... Has any one tried here ?

Today, my ONKYO TX-SR313 is celebrating it's 1st birthday. :clapping:All along it has served me well-very good for movies and decent for music.

However, the menu OSD (On Screen Display) has stopped working since the last three months. Can any FM through some light on how to revive it.

my 2 cents

Today, my ONKYO TX-SR313 is celebrating it's 1st birthday. :clapping:All along it has served me well-very good for movies and decent for music.

However, the menu OSD (On Screen Display) has stopped working since the last three months. Can any FM through some light on how to revive it.

my 2 cents

Post your query in the website link & you will get a response from the Onkyo international support team..... I had an issue with my AVR & they helped me fix it thru e-mail.. Cheers to Onkyo support team..

Contact Us | ONKYO Asia and Oceania Website

I've been using Onkyo 3300 for quite sometime and it served me well and still does. It Does not heat up at all even after using it for several hours at a stretch. I think it is time to change. Anything new from Onkyo in HTIB?

Nice to have all leading AVR owner discussion thread..It gives good reading experience to the begineers especially..All the Best..

I've been using Onkyo 3300 for quite sometime and it served me well and still does. It Does not heat up at all even after using it for several hours at a stretch. I think it is time to change. Anything new from Onkyo in HTIB?

Why look @ HTIB's again... If you have the money spend on it good speakers retaining you current AVR.... This will you a good improvement in performance...

BTW HTS 3500 seems to be new one from Onkyo india webpage...

Onkyo India

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back