Onkyo HTS3400 at discounted price

dvraghavan

Reliance Digital called me today and told that they are offering HT S3400 at a discounted price today only. Unfortunately I bought mine for 25k only 2 days ago. ANyone interested pls make use.

Hi,

I have got a Onkyo S3400 recently (Aug), the best deal for the ONKYO S3400 was 24500/,but no deals or goodies or freebies.

I walked into Modern World MG Rd, and was offered S3400+Sony BD S380(DTS HD,Dolby Tru HD)+1HDMI Cbl+2 Blu Ray movies(Faster and The Tourist) for INR 29990/-.

Rite now loving the Onkyo S3400, the sub is may bigger than u imagine and sounds awesome.

Please place it in a very spacious cabinet(AV Receiver) otherwise u may face blank screen every 5 mins or so,which is very annoying.

A very proud Onkyo Owner.

Hi,

I have got a Onkyo S3400 recently (Aug), the best deal for the ONKYO S3400 was 24500/,but no deals or goodies or freebies.

I walked into Modern World MG Rd, and was offered S3400+Sony BD S380(DTS HD,Dolby Tru HD)+1HDMI Cbl+2 Blu Ray movies(Faster and The Tourist) for INR 29990/-.

Rite now loving the Onkyo S3400, the sub is may bigger than u imagine and sounds awesome.

Please place it in a very spacious cabinet(AV Receiver) otherwise u may face blank screen every 5 mins or so,which is very annoying.

A very proud Onkyo Owner.

What is the reason for the blank screen? Heating?

hey me too getting the problem of blank screen and sound loss for a while..jst got 3400 2 days back.....right now it just kept on a not so solid box.....still to find right equipment to arrange it...:mad:

so is tht the problem for which I am facing blank screen....:indifferent14:

also need help with audio cal...i Mean wht decibels to set for each speaker....if someone can guide me.....

hey me too getting the problem of blank screen and sound loss for a while..jst got 3400 2 days back.....right now it just kept on a not so solid box.....still to find right equipment to arrange it...:mad:

so is tht the problem for which I am facing blank screen....:indifferent14:

also need help with audio cal...i Mean wht decibels to set for each speaker....if someone can guide me.....

This is strange! I know Onkyos are subject to over heating and that is applicable to most of their mid to high end AVRs.

How soon it heats up and goes blank?

the problem with sound loss and video seems to be solved now:).... i have changed the arrangement of HT...and all seems to be working fine now....its just it was too clumsily placed before because of which i suspect the problem was there...

can someone please help me with LEVEL CALIBRATION function in onkyo 3400...

wht shud i set the dB for all the speakers....really looking forward to that....

the problem with sound loss and video seems to be solved now:).... i have changed the arrangement of HT...and all seems to be working fine now....its just it was too clumsily placed before because of which i suspect the problem was there...

can someone please help me with LEVEL CALIBRATION function in onkyo 3400...

wht shud i set the dB for all the speakers....really looking forward to that....

Requested New Member to do some google search and than ask Question

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back