I am posting an Onkyo TX-SR608 7.2 channel receiver on behalf of my friend. He is moving back to UK, so he has asked me to put this up on sale. He has bought this in UK and brought it to India 4 years ago. The receiver is in great condition. It is a well reviewed receiver and has got 5 stars from almost every reviewing site that has review it:
Below are a few reviews:
Whathifi - Home cinema amplifier Product of the Year, Awards 2010
Trusted Reviews - Editors Choice Award
Below are a few specifications:
- 100 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- THX Select2 Plus Certified
- HDMI 1.4a Support for 3D Video and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 1080p with Faroudja DCDi Cinema
- Audyssey DSX and Dolby Pro Logic IIz
- Playback of Different Audio Sources in Two Different Zones
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD
- 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converters for all channels
Price: 19K + shipping cost
Note: The audessey setup mic has been lost in transport. You will have to source it from somewhere else. From what i hear, they are readily available at any profx store.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.