Only sealed 2way atleast (non ported) bookshelf spkrs

nn_in

Are there any options available in India for sealed (non ported) other than Proac tablette 10 ,ATC SCM7,Harbeth P3ESR
Moderators .If there a section specific to sealed spkrs BS pls move this post there.

Graham Audio Chartwell LS3/5 are also sealed.
What is the reason for selecting such a design & what will be paired with them?

Are there any options available in India for sealed (non ported) other than Proac tablette 10 ,ATC SCM7,Harbeth P3ESR
Moderators .If there a section specific to sealed spkrs BS pls move this post there.

In low end there is NHT super one which is a sealed 2 way BS.

Thanks.Somehow after a recent sealed diy build I tend to prefer the sound of non ported spkrs.
Maybe folks would chime in . possibly the HT market pushed mfrs to make more ported spkrs and extract more bass extension in a given size.Guess demos appear to be more impactful when bass is enhanced

Yes.. You haven't mentioned your budget.. Taga Harmony S90 SL are sealed BS, and cost abt 12K a pair, the least expensive i guess..
Thanks. https://www.tagaharmony.com/en/products/3602/bookshelves/product/242/platinum-s-90-sl seems to be under HT /Surround category.

Yes.. You haven't mentioned your budget.. Taga Harmony S90 SL are sealed BS, and cost abt 12K a pair, the least expensive i guess..
At this time iam looking at fully sealed BS only 2way/3way . The choices are limited when compared to ported ver.
>Option1 :At the sub Rs50k range NHT ,Taga.I dont think there are any other brands.
>>Option 2:Then the next level the price jump is significant.The budget needed for Proac Tablette 10 is around 1L .Harbeth may be much more.Not sure about Spendor.
Looks like its better to budget for Option2

Thanks

At this time iam looking at fully sealed BS only 2way/3way . The choices are limited when compared to ported ver.
>Option1 :At the sub Rs50k range NHT ,Taga.I dont think there are any other brands.
>>Option 2:Then the next level the price jump is significant.The budget needed for Proac Tablette 10 is around 1L .Harbeth may be much more.Not sure about Spendor.
Looks like its better to budget for Option2
The NHT c3 should be around 1L it's a very impressive BS . The superone may be a tad underwhelming for larger rooms

The NHT c3 should be around 1L it's a very impressive BS . The superone may be a tad underwhelming for larger rooms
Have you auditioned the NHT C3 ?

Have you auditioned the NHT C3 ?
Is Avenue sound.Mumbai the distributor or Decibel,Chennai

Graham Audio Chartwell LS3/5 are also sealed.
What is the reason for selecting such a design & what will be paired with them?
I did a DIY of a sealed ver. I find it better on my ears compared to ported ver.

I did a DIY of a sealed ver. I find it better on my ears compared to ported ver.
I would run a nad316bee or a Dayens amp with the spkrs.

Yes right.. But should do for stereo too..

What would be your amplifier?..

A pair of sealed BS + dual sealed subs with in 1 Lac?..
Amp is NAD316bee or Dayens.

Folks - Any body owns or auditioned Yamaha NS333 sealed BS speakers ? Any opinions appreciated .

Last edited by a moderator:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back