Since I don't have the original packing material, I can't ship, and thus the items will be available only to Mumbai FMs
Item 1: OPPO BDP93. Bought from USA in March 2012 from Amazon and hand carried by a relative of mine.
Expected Price: Rs. 20000
Item 2: Onkyo 609 bought in April 2012 from Amazon.de
Expected Price: Rs. 25000
I know that the prices I am quoting are dirt cheap and quite a bit lower than the last sale price of each of the items, reason is I bought them cheap and my replacement cost in Singapore is also significantly lower than the prices in India for my upgrades, and finally, I am looking for a quick sale.
lowballers will be ignored. If for some reason I am unable to get my expected price I will take them to Singapore.
To re-iterate, the items are only available in Mumbai
PM me your offers. I will be soon out of town, but a visit if required can be arranged to my Mumbai residence where my other family members can arrange a demo.
Sorry for the low quality pictures, But this is the best I got with my phone camera in low light.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.