• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale OPPO HA-2SE

manniraj

Hardly used and still brand new in box my Oppo HA-2Se DAC cum Headphone amplifier. Tested it with my Sennheiser HD598 couple of times and it is sitting in the box with me not being a big headphone amp buff. Brought this out of curiosity and more of a impulse buy and so looking for someone who might utilize it more than me. It pairs very with 598 so should pair well with most other headphones as well. Here are some of the specs for your reference:
  • Portable Headphone Amplifier and DAC
  • High-resolution USB DAC for Apple/Android/PC/Mac
  • ESS Sabre32 Reference
  • ES9028-Q2M DAC chip
Have the original box with all the accessories to connect to either a iPhone/iPad or Android phones or tabs. Willing to sell for Rs.25k including shipping to most of the locations in India. Here are the pics for your reference and please PM me if you are interested or for local FMs you can listen to the same with mutual timing availabilities. Here is a link for more details - https://www.amazon.in/OPPO-HA-2SE-HEADPHONE-HYBRID-AMPLIFIER/dp/B01LYKI8XQ

Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

manniraj

Price reduction and now it is 22k including shipping. This needs to go as it is sitting idle with hardly any usage for me.

Thanks

manniraj

Ok final reduction to 20k + shipping extra to any location in India based on some friends suggestion and that this is the best price.

Thanks

manniraj

Back on sale as the buyer backed out of the sale which looks weird :)

So available at a good price for immediate sale.

manniraj

Ok guys this needs to go who can better utilize it, so reducing the price to 19k+shipping at actuals.

thanks

manniraj

I have got some offers which did not go through, so the final price reduction is 17k + shipping at actuals.

thanks

SPONSORED ADS