Optoma HD 20 @ Dubai???

posiedon

I was wondering if anyone knows any big electronics shops in dubai where I can find Optoma HD20 for buying. I would be visiting dubai and want to grap one from there.

Also is the price similar to the ones in USA???

Thanks...
Sanket

Pl check it at V.V. Sons,Sharaf DG and DG+ at Marina.Las year my brother brought HD20 ffor me rom Sharaf for INR 52000 and he paid a duty of Rs6000 her at airport and all together I paid him Rs58K which is far below indian prices.

Dubai A Good Move

It is indeed very wise to buy from big and reputed electronic shop, even if it is slightly expensive, at least you are dealing with a known good devil.

I would also suggest that even if prices are cheaper in America or other countries, still get from Dubai, provided it is much cheaper then available from the local stores in our soil. The reason being, it is better to carry yourself the projector then trusting a courier company toward being delayed, lost, damaged, etc, the other benefit is you may end up in saving the customs duty completely or partly.

V.

Last edited:
Price is USA is best - around $900 when I checked during black friday sale at amazon.com. I doubt if u will get a better price anywhere else in the world

America

Well a great guidance that America could be the cheapest but one should consider the other factors mentioned in post number 4.

Indeed if one is not travelling to foreign land, then sure imports from online stores in America is the way to go forward.

V.

Sorry Mr. Vinay, i forgot to mention one important thing. The best way to buy from the US, if one is not going to be travelling there is to get it through a friend/ relative who is coming from the US to India - provided that person is willing to carry it. That way, in most cases, duty can be avoided & the material will not be handled by a courier. I got most of my electronics from the US through that way.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back